Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Launch a world-class mobile app for your Shopify store.

Mi Bebe Market

Ok. So we tried the app on our store and realized we weren't ready yet for the app launching, we were missing images and design issues. Once we notified the tapcart team about our delay they immediately pitched in and helped us with the missing designs. Overall the team has been very responsive and helpful.

Universalenailsupplies Com

Wonderful app. Easy to work with , along with a very helpful team who is always there to help when needed.

Bikiniondemand

What a fantastic experience our team has had with Tapcart. We created a first class App in a few hours and am truly amazed it was that easy and looks so good. Thank you Tapcart and looking forward to many years with your platform.

Bobby Harris
www.bikiniondemand.com

Testsite Mvmt

Such a user friendly app and really helps elevate my brand to the next level! The customer service is impeccable and they really do their homework on each brand to elevate your business to that next step. I would not be able to truly launch a complete lifestyle brand without an app and Tapcart has made the possibly a seamless next step. Thanks Tapcart!

Itty Bitty Toes

I've been playing around with the app idea for quite some time. I've spoken to many apps here on Shopify that provide this service, and all of them were either missing a feature or two that was crucial to my business (such as live chat button, or my policies listed on the app), or they were open to adding those for me, but for a cost (as high as $9000 is what one of the apps quoted me).

If I were going to spend that much, i wanted to then hire my own developers and do my own app. With the holidays coming up and the busy season, I put it on the back burner.

But then somehow came across TapCart and was intrigued. I downloaded the trial and messed with it for a bit. I figured there was no harm in sending them a message asking about some of the features I wanted and there were two things that stood out to me the most:
1. they respond IMMEDIATELY. Music to my ears right there and then, because if there are ever issues in the future, I know they'll be there to assist right away. That's a huge plus.
2. They were accommodating in all of my requests. I even offered to pay them extra to implement those changes but they did them within a few hours! Very very impressive.

So my overall experience, absolutely AMAZING! Esp for the price that they are charging! Mind blowing!

You have got to get it! Thank me later.
This is absolutely not a paid review, nor a collaboration, or partnership. Truly just an honest review from a fellow business owner.

Egreis

Queen Anna

Easy to install, great customer support!

Prostanchions

So I wanted an app for my already successful store. When I found out I could get one for $99/month, I figured it was too good to be true...IT WASN'T! The crew at Tapcart are responsive, super friendly and demonstrate high levels of expertise. I highly recommend their staff, service and product. It won't be long until this company is very large (if it is isn't already). Do not hesitate in making the decision to work with Tapcart. You can't do better.

Justin S.
Pro Stanchions

Honeybum

The support from the team has been superb and we look forward to working with them more. So far so good!

Javamoji

The Tapcart Shopify platform for iPhone is absolutely amazing. You save so much money and time going with their service versus building your own mobile app.

Getting the iPhone app configured took hours and not days – and the Tapcart helped you along the way and was very responsive even on a Friday evening.

Good work!

Onesies Downunder

The customer support and experience with this app is like no other.
Any queries are answered fast and solved within 12 hours from our past experience.
Nothing sort of professional and looking forward to adding this extra sales channel to our store.
Thanks so much!