The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (445)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this mobile app builder for its user-friendly interface, prebuilt templates, and robust customization features. It's praised for excellent integration with e-commerce tools and top-notch customer service. Merchants report higher conversion rates, increased sales, and enhanced customer engagement. The app is reliable during high-traffic events and regularly updated to meet business needs. The onboarding and launch process is smooth, with responsive support from the team.

Edited April 21, 2021

These guys provide excellent support. We've been working with Jacob Clarke, and he's been super helpful with offering suggestions and best practices for us to get the most out of our app.

Aviator
November 30, 2020

Beautiful app with a great group of people behind it! I have always received help from customer service as soon as I reach out and my customers are loving the app so far!

OAK + IVY
November 15, 2021

The app is easy to set up and use. Support is always hand and the account manager (Christina) is friendly, knowledgeable and strives to better your experience.

Ultamodan
August 9, 2022

LOVE - we just launched and we are thrilled at the process. We are crossing our fingers that this will help grow our audience and company. Thank you, thank you!

Boutique Skin Envie
April 22, 2021

Tapcart has got even better...I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to JACOB C.
We had our tapcart app for about 6 months not really doing much with it. Jacob got in contact with us recently and wow.
1. His customer service and knowledge is fantastic . 2.He follows up with us every month to see if everything is running smoothly.
3.He has really helped us with understanding the app more.
4.Our sales have increased majorly through our mobile app because of the recommendations and advice he has given. I would definitely recommend downloading this app and again I want to say a big thank you to Jacob such a lovely and genuine guy. Shakira & Alexandra Shaksboutique

Shaks Boutique
July 31, 2017

I absolutely love my app!!! Also, the whole staff is professional and tended to me like I was their only customer. Even when I was confused about anything they made sure to help me through it. I would recommend Tapcart to anyone who wants to progress their business!

Shop Chriss Zoe
July 23, 2020

Well we have tried so many other providers over last year we end up loosing a lot of money.. we are with Tapcart for almost 4 months so far so good very classy design a bit costly if you compare with others but you get a support from a dedicated team with every dollar you pay. By far the options provided by tap cart no one else on Shopify can even come close..

missodd.com
United Arab Emirates
May 24, 2017

Great App so far, products are loading super fast (which is not the case with many other apps I have tried fro the shopify app store). The development team / customer service has been awesome to. I saw them doing update and test on Sunday, so you can tell they are doing everything to fix / add features on our request.
More than everything I like that I don't have to manage a second store which was the issue with other mobile apps I tried in the past. Obviously, the products, the shipping rates, the collections pictures, what appears first, everything is based on your shopify setup.
I'm excited to see the app develops and get the android version at some point.
Keep up the good work!

Urunique
May 6, 2020

create system and resourceful customer service. have been using the app since 2018 and will continue. shoutout to cole ;)

MIRA Y MANO
Saudi Arabia
January 17, 2019

great customer service if you have any problems they are addressed immediately! They get a thumbs up from my company.

Outdoorsman's Guide