4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, user-friendly interface, and valuable features like real-time conversion rates, push notifications, and analytics. They appreciate the easy customization through the drag & drop template and dashboard. Many reported significant increases in revenue, customer retention, and sales conversion. The customer service is praised for being proactive and responsive, and the efficient onboarding process is also appreciated. The app's seamless syncing with websites is noted as a valuable tool for optimizing online stores.

January 25, 2023

Nicole and the Tapcart team made our launch so easy! Our only hiccup was approval issues from Apple (because our name and products use swear words lol) but they helped us navigate it. The app looks great and our customers are beyond excited!!

Smartass & Sass
3 months using the app
Tapcart replied January 26, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We'll be sure to give Nicole and the team props! Excited to watch your app grow!

July 11, 2020

Tapcart tasarım ve kullanıcını deneyimini beğendiğim için seçtiğim bir yazılım oldu.Bazı konularda isteklerimi ilettim gelecekte bu özelliklerle beraber çok daha iyi olacağına inanıyorum.Sorularıma hızlıca yanıt verdiğiniz içinde çok teşekkürler.

Vegan Dükkan
Türkiye
3 months using the app
June 9, 2020

I switched to TapCart and the transition was so smooth. The app is easy to use, looks professional and my customers loves it! It has all the features I was looking for in a mobile app, at an affordable price. The on boarding was so helpful and answered all of my questions. Jessica was very helpful as well with keeping updated on the process to get my apps live in both App Stores. I highly recommend TapCart!

Faith and Beauty Boutique, LLC
January 13, 2020

Fantastic service especially from Cole every time there was a issue he fixed it quick so I could get back on task

Player1NE Streetwear
January 11, 2022

Tapcart made it super easy to get started, customize, and use my app. Sales have already started rolling in from the app and my customers are loving it!

Moxie Malas
September 8, 2021

This app has been a GAME CHANGER for us. Our customers love it and some will only order through the app now, they think it is so much more convenient. We have seen great success by utilizing the Multi-Page support and linking our how-to videos. It is very user friendly and easy to design and edit. Can't wait to watch our numbers continue to grow using this amazing app. So happy we decided to utilize this.

LASHBOMB
January 16, 2018

Such a great company to work with. We've built two apps with them so far and throughout the process, this team has been extremely responsive to all of our questions and concerns and unlike other firms we've dealt with in the past, they actually do what they say they'd do, when there is an issue or a glitch. Thank you guys. Keep up the awesome work.

Puff Puff Pass It
Almost 6 years using the app
Edited June 22, 2020

When I first conceptualize my app, I knew that I had to create the first version myself. I’ve been went on to hunt for at builders that were similar two weeks and square, having drag and drop capabilities.

For some reason when I first surged I decided against tap card, mainly because of the prices but also because of the features. I went on to use Buildfire was the WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I never had more issues with a customer service team than I did with that company. After my trial with them, I immediately transferred to Buildfire which was my best decision yet!

I would recommend tap card to anyone in the world. Customer service is divine! I begin with a Eamon as my specialist and was then pushed to Val. BOTH of these humans having helped me TREMENDOUSLY and continue to help me when ever I need assistance on ANYTHING from app description to sign-up.

TapCart! You all have done a TREMENDOUS job and I hope you continue to grow, prosper and iterate! I have only ONE complaint. My sign up page is not working even after a “reboot” from the WONDERFUL Tapcart. I LOVE TAPCART!!! I would invest my LAST on TAPCART. I pray TAPCART has abundant success and continues in this path as you are doing as GREAT JOB!

Thank you for making my experience EASY.

- Shakyra Chrysostome CEO of BeauDASH

BeauDASH Beauty
January 7, 2021

Fantastic app, really easy to set up and launch. I love the customer UX too. The support has been great, Tapcart go above and beyond to help you.

TDN Tools
March 12, 2018

Great platform. Super helpful customer support. Always looking for suggestions to improve the app builder. HIGHLY recommend!

Kingzrsvp