Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

From $300/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 30, 2020

I would highly recommend this app if you are looking to build an app for your store. Designing the app was straightforward and links easily to your Shopify store and existing collections. The app looks professional and works efficiently. Val and Cole have been an excellent help along the way, they helped get the app live and have replied quickly to any questions I had.
Thank you!

The Wedding of My Dreams
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 26, 2020

This app is really good! They have a great support team, and they have helped me with everything. The app looks very good and clean. I recommend this app. Thank you!

Realizing Health
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 13, 2020

Val and Cole did a great job helping me with the transition into using my app and getting some minor changes made

ACE Society
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 6, 2020

Hats off to Val and the Tapcart team. They worked with us to make the app a leading app and very successful project.

TheMississippiGiftCompany.com
Time spent using app: 18 days
April 3, 2020

The Tapcart team made the transition to our new mobile app a blast. The entire process just took a few days and we had our brand new app up and running and are now able to offer our customers a great experience when buying coffee and teas. We have seen an uptick in mobile sales and the Tapcart team is always there if there is any question and super helpful resolving anything related to the app. Thanks to Cole and Val for always having our back and making this the best mobile shopping experience for our customers and the best app experience for us!

Tico Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 1, 2020

Thanks to Donovan for talking me through everything, very well explaining and Val for the excellent service during the onboarding service. 6 STARS.

PhixClothing.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 16, 2020

Val was so helpful and very easy to talk to! She was consistent on replying to emails and also reaching out before I had even asked any questions to see why I hadn’t launched my app yet! Definitely appreciate the great customer service

Brimmz Hats
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 10, 2020

Great added channel to increase sales and get closer to your customers. Developer Team is definitely extremely helpful catering to each and every question and providing the necessary steps alongside. Ive had the pleasure to be working with Val who has been a great support since the beginning!

From Grayscale
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 10, 2020

Wow. I really enjoyed the setup and the first days with the app. Val from the tapcart-team is always there for us and helps in every situation with fast and helpful feedback. I highly recommend this tool if you want to try out having your own online shopping app

The WANTS
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 4, 2020

I use this app to help drive more customers to my business. I really like the functionality that tap cart provides me with. The customer service is stellar and has been very prompt and I like how they pay attention to detail and are you feel like you are really apart of the tap cart family. It would be nice to see more features such as the ability to add text and links without having to make a banner clickable.

Heaven Angel Designs