Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

iOS & Android Mobile Apps, Push Notifications, Retention

From $250/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tico Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 2 months

The Tapcart team made the transition to our new mobile app a blast. The entire process just took a few days and we had our brand new app up and running and are now able to offer our customers a great experience when buying coffee and teas. We have seen an uptick in mobile sales and the Tapcart team is always there if there is any question and super helpful resolving anything related to the app. Thanks to Cole and Val for always having our back and making this the best mobile shopping experience for our customers and the best app experience for us!

PhixClothing.com

Thanks to Donovan for talking me through everything, very well explaining and Val for the excellent service during the onboarding service. 6 STARS.

Brimmz Hats

Val was so helpful and very easy to talk to! She was consistent on replying to emails and also reaching out before I had even asked any questions to see why I hadn’t launched my app yet! Definitely appreciate the great customer service

From Grayscale

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great added channel to increase sales and get closer to your customers. Developer Team is definitely extremely helpful catering to each and every question and providing the necessary steps alongside. Ive had the pleasure to be working with Val who has been a great support since the beginning!

The WANTS

Location Germany

Wow. I really enjoyed the setup and the first days with the app. Val from the tapcart-team is always there for us and helps in every situation with fast and helpful feedback. I highly recommend this tool if you want to try out having your own online shopping app

Heaven Angel Designs

I use this app to help drive more customers to my business. I really like the functionality that tap cart provides me with. The customer service is stellar and has been very prompt and I like how they pay attention to detail and are you feel like you are really apart of the tap cart family. It would be nice to see more features such as the ability to add text and links without having to make a banner clickable.

Uniform Sarees

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I want to convey my POV to the developers, $99 per month, in INR it is 7000 per month, INR 84000 annually, think of revisiting your pricing policy, with that amount one can built their own app, Saas always work if it is reasonable priced.

UberZol

I was charged for a month, but I cannot install the application. The response from support: "You must have a paid subscription."
I do!

Kigali Discount

Location Rwanda

Tapacart is so disappointing, all they focus on is IOS and leave Android lacking features, if you want an app that has equal features on both IOS & Android don't take Tapcart you'll waste your money and time, They don't even provide Android SDK on Facebook & No deep links , what kind of a mobile developer who designs and forget some Android feature in this era?!
Another problem is that everything they offer is fixed they an't even allow you to pay them more money to get more customizations, the video blocks are a mess.
All this mess is tricky you find put these missing features after they have charged you fees, because they have to set up Facebook SDK, and in the end when you ask about android they start excuses that they will bling that features this year without even specifying, its so frustrating
It would be better if they stated it in description that they only give much focus on IOS
Their checkout process looks bad waste time for a user with small letters so difficult to read!

Icon

Time spent using app About 2 months

They have fantastic customer service. My implement specialist was Val and she is beyond amazing! She went over and beyond to help me during my submission process.