POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Catering i Malmö och Lund med brett utbud - Caterking.se

Excellent service and features with sales pop. It has increased my sales and any questions I might have are swiftly responded to in the chat.

September 3, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We hope that the app will increase your sales even more.

Please let us know if you require any assistance in the future. :)

-Sally

ALEXANDER DAAS Eyewear & Opticians

Really great app. Easy to use. And helps promote popular products and creating sales leads by showing what others are looking at.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! You can always reach out to us if you need any tips or suggestions to utilize our app more. :)

-Waqas

Sweet Cream

Great app and it really helps with my store's conversion rates. I needed an app that will help my store viewers see what others were buying. Pop! Sales offer this quality and it was easy to use. I highly recommend this app for all Shopify store owners.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it, Do let us know if you need any assistance :)

-Anna

Pure Kalon

Super easy to navigate things! Really had everything in mind that I wanted was all in here. It only took me 2 minutes to complete everything. It was that quick.

September 1, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the SalesPop family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

-Alessandro

Fit-Squirrel

Really great app! It was easy to set up and to use. Looks great with our theme too. Would highly recommend.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it, Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips! :)

InWeave

I like this app as it gives an assurance to the visitor that people buy from this site. The pop ups are nice and quite pleasing to the eye.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app! We are glad that you like it. Do let us know if we can help you or if you need any tips! :)

Very Good Vase

I really like this app! It has every feature that you need with so many free features and options to edit.

September 3, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback! We're delighted to hear you like our app.

Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or need assistance.

-Sally

SUPPLY

The support team is 10/10! Waqas (their support agent) helped me with what I was looking for + solved my problem within minutes. On top of this, the app is one of my favorites + is a must have on all of my stores. Finding an app that has an attention to design is hard, but they do a really good job! It Fits seamlessly with my theme / branding. I recommended to any + every shop owner!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We really appreciate the recommendation and feedback! Do let us know if you need assistance! :)

MamaGas Enterprise

The popsales app is convenient to implement on your store and help increase sales. Very good customer support.

August 24, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! We are always there for you if you need any help :)

NWOF

Very simple integration and setup. Only just installed the app but hoping to see some results in the near future

August 24, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! We always appreciate feedback! Contact us if you ever need help with the app :)

-Waqas