Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

dormbud

helped make my website better I hope this adds to some conversions for my website because I really like this

FesFas

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

PureAir GX

Super simple to set up, quick, and works a treat! I have installed many other apps before I found this one, the plans are a great value to.

Gunthorp Farms

Really quick & easy to install & customize. You can change how frequently or infrequently the sales & add to cart notifications pop up. I think it does a great job of adding to your brand reputation

Androo's Art

I love it! Simple and effective app that works well. I can't think of any changes to make. People love seeing the activity on my site!

HermesTechCo

Overall the app is doing fine for me, still in the process of getting my shop known though. But so far so good!

Mybongmate

really good app wish it has a few more functions hope you you guys will update app this year sometime

Liit clothing

The app itself is really cool, just a suggestion for the guy doing the voiceover for the YT videos to try slightly less to be too casual. It will help if the instructions also feel active. Again great app.

Ika Ninja

awesome app this works better than expected. I have been able to convert sales thanks to having this installed

Phil Zen Design

Works like a charm! Simple set up, easy design and UX, all you need! Importing all your orders and doing the job in minutes