POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Rumière

Love this app it gives my site lots more credibility but it definitely needs more free monthly visits or cheaper plans for the month.

May 31, 2021

Your review makes us very happy! That's exactly the purpose of the app.

Reach out in live chat or via email at salespop@cartkit.com if you reach the free plan limit ;)

- CartKit Team

The Hairversity

I love it! It's a great app to track everything on your website. It also comes with a free plan, which is awesome.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy that you are enjoying the app and the free trial was able to help you decide which plan suits you best.

Feel free to reach out to us in case of any concerns or queries.

Haphazard

This is a great app! If you haven't checked this one out, you should. What are you waiting for? Go now!

May 31, 2021

Thank you for encouraging other store owners to try out the app! It means a lot.

Reach out at salespop@cartkit.com if you ever need assistance! :D

- CartKit Team.

Rokka&Rolla

I have been using this app for a long time now and saw that the social proof notification really boosted conversions. Love that there is a free plan and customer service answers really promptly!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review and for allowing us to be part of your business :)

Reach out again on live chat if you ever need assistance!

SugarBaeLA

Loving the app so far! Lots of customization you can make it look very branded professional. Also they have a helpful support team

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We are glad you find our app useful and our service satisfactory. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

StookStore

Recomendo muito! Excelente app. Funciona perfeitamente, várias funcões e benefícios, além de um ótimo suporte.

May 25, 2021

Thank you! We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us!

Mermaid Venom

Easy app to use and provides great social proof for customers. Judith was very helpful in assisting me.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! It was great talking to you and being able to help set everything up :)

Thanks again!

Vibe Kombucha

So far so good. Limited free plan so it is difficult to gauge ROI. More plan options would be nice to see.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate every insight.

Please send an email to salespop@cartkit.com or reach out via live chat. We can work something out for you! ;)

- CartKit Team

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

Love the app, easy to use. Judith was able to help me when I needed it. Thank you. It really elevates my website

May 25, 2021

Yay! Thank you for allowing me to help you. It is great knowing that the app is serving its purpose :D

Reach out again on live chat if you need further assistance.

BeastNOW

This app is doing everything I need it to do. It is clear in the messages and lets people know that people are shopping with you

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad you're liking the app.