Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Zuntree London New York Madrid

Suddenly it started to randomly show the customers name in the pop-ups, without me having changed any settings (Anonymize is ON). Even after having uninstalled the app and cleared the cache in the browser it continues to show. I regret installing it as I now get angry complaints from customers from small villages with characteristic names, making it easy to identify them. WARNING!!!

Fun Cat Lovers Store

Nice App! I chose this app in order to get notifications from my website when there are sales. Nice

RisquePassions

Still navigating thru the app, not bad so far. Not sure if my goals will be met but I'm hope full it'll do the job.

素晴らすTee SubarasuTee

reviews are best left for post-use of the product, not as a part of finalising the installation. After receiving multiple email notifications stating I hadn't enabled it, when I actually did during installation, it was disabled as I hadn't left a review.

RYC-ONLINE

This plugin didn't work for me.
Or I don't understand how to use them.
If someone know please contact me

Blazin Beetle

well i just got this app not really sure if it works good or not. cant submit review unless it has 100 characters thats a shit move guys

Cali Life Co.

haven't used it yet but they were so insistent with the review that I had to post this before could keep using it

This app installed a code on my page that I can't remove now

Coup De Coeur Watches Singapore

Bad support. No response from the team for bugs. It screws up the whole layout.

Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Vape Perth

this app sucks big time, everytime i click updates it goes

We noticed you've been unsuccessful with our app as you've stated in your recent review. If we were able to resolve your issue, please update your review here. Otherwise contact us at salespop@carlsapps.com so that we can promptly resolve the issue you are facing, answer any questions you may have, and promptly re-enable the application for you.

Beabeautyshop

I tried to contact the team support so many times... They didn't reply on my demand... and i'm still trying to contact them but no answer
I first text the support team the 08/24/18 and they understand my issue only the 08/30/18. And they apologize but they told me that they created and internal report to fix it and let me know but i send them back two more e mails and nothing happened until now.
Will go install the other sales pop app and hope their support team work better.