Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Magical Pet

Very nice app! I recommend it.

obec

I use this app to boast my sales. I like how it increases conversion. I definitely recommend this app

Loks Shop

I'm very glad about this app, it really do a great job. I hope this app help my shopify store go crazy in sales.

DECO Wines

good app. It looks great and make the store look active. my store is not opened yet, look forward to see how the app perform.

Ca-lypso

Plateforme intuitive et pratique. Cependant on est obligé de les suivre sur FB, LinkedIn et de laisser un avis de l'application sur L'appStore de Shopify pour pouvoir l'utiliser... On se sent un peu forcé...

San Diego Art House

Perfect app for sales popups and thee best part about these app is it's free and features it provides

Bruno's Boutique

Good app for my shopyfy end for my store online. I hope that this app in future to adds some puglin !!!!!!!!!!

Mad Sneakerhead

Lets take a look Lets take a look Lets take a look Lets take a look Lets take a look Lets take a look

Bombón y mamá

Instalé la aplicación para promocionar descuentos por suscripción. Da la opción de ponerla en español, pero luego se siguen viendo los textos en inglés y eso me dificulta el utilizarla.

Dairry

Very convenient to use, a lot of orders have been added, and it is free, the theme is pretty, thank you very much