Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Let's E-Bike

Great App! it really gives me a chance to provide great social proof for my audience. Love it, would recommend to others!

luvlypetshop

Its a very good apps which helps me to generate more and more sales. Now i am able to sell my products effectively!

Lane 4 Athletic

Very easy to install. I am sure it will help generate more sales for our business. This will allow us to gain prospective buyers' confidence in knowing other customers from around the country have ordered from us.

VOGUEKOMPANY

I am only using the basic package at the moment, but the app looks great. It's simple and does exactly what's required.

LHartbags

Great App! I'm not able to afford the Pro version yet but it's a plus for me already. Can't wait to explore more after it helps me with my first sales :-) To be able to put the popups where you'd like on your site is awesome. And also change the font and color scheme for them. And that's only on the Free version.

DivaJean

I think it is important to know the number of purchases your store is generating . "I love Ratings

Instawraps

Amazing integration you can see that that a really professional team involved in the customer experience process

VintageBee - GES INC.

Seems easy to use and affordable for building customer base on stores that are just getting started to help build trust

MaWeePet

im just setting up my store and i needed to create some trust. having the add to cart pop up goes a long way ! customers can see other people buying items in their cart

The Cool Tool

I used this app when launching my e commerce business as a way to build trust amongst new customers. Fair to say that it was worked well and I am very happy!