POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Vamp trends

nice app, but we can allow all information abut our store, customer data,address, email, mobile no, all.

Biotyful

la page n'est pas traduit pour les utilisateurs français ,ce n'est pas facile a utiliser lorsque l'on ne comprend pas

PRESTIGE

The pop up wont show up! Can someone help me with this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99 Big Store

Ainda nao estou vendo resultado, porém continuo com o uso.... espero que de certo, masssssssssssssss

Edarfs

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE FGD

Optic Gamer

Is it a very nice thinf to download many things but not for me more fore my friends like gerogio kepassa pero la content pas content ess por la misma

Today Panda

I used this app, but instruction is not properly. But this app is best for Shopify marketer. You can install

PC-Hardware-Zubehör

Its a good App and i always would say that you have to use this very good Application because its very easy to use

Your Local Mall

This application is easy to navigate and easy to set up. It definitely is helping me generate more sales! I would recommend to anyone with a shopify store! I'm not sure why it wont let me submit my review though. I think it wants me to add more characters. so here you go.

Convenienciavirtual

i recently installed, wanna now if its good........................................................................................................