Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Rocky Klothing

Great App, giving my customers the chance to see what is being bought on the website. Feel Young, Have Fun, Shop RK

June 23, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!
Feel Young, Have Fun ✌️

Ecozy

I used this app for the past 4 months and have had a great experience. It does great work in increasing sales! It has many great features to use for increasing sales.

June 23, 2020

Really happy to hear that we were able to help increase sales. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it! 🙏

AHKET

I used the app to help me show potential customers that my product is worth the buy. hopefully when I start making orders kit helps with my conversions. This app is easy and simple to implement into your Shopify store.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it! 🙏

Avan T Garde By Sabi

Great App, just installed will see how it helps convert for my website, very easy to use and looks great for conversion!

Green Buffalo Farm

This Sales Pop app does exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use and configure with great options.

IslandGyals Boutique

Haven't used yet but i heard a lot of great things about this app. Hopefully it helps improve my sales and get me to my goals

Morgan Taylor Scrubs

This app is very user friendly and amazing. I look forward to increasing my sales using this app! Let's go!!!!!!

Omen Timepieces

Amazing app and very user friendly! I highly recommend this app. I can see how its going to help improve conversions.

Health-Care

More sells, better advertisment and really nice popups. just a bit hard to change the popups after some corrections with ali reviews

GEDAFE - Loja Virtual

Esse aplicativo é muito bom, aumenta e muito as conversões na loja, fazendo com que os clientes se sintam confiante.