Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Elements For Life

Lots of features, easy to set up and great support.

Some really useful article on their website to help with planning and getting started, plus how to then build participation once launched.

Still early days for us, but we're getting pretty good signups and points being earned. Critically, those are turning in to sales through referrals and so on.

Ink Shops

Excellent app. Easy setup. I Would recommend to anyone thinking of a Customer Rewards Program.

Littlewhimsy

super easy to set up and use. Will hopefully make my customers feel appreciated and prompt them to come back and shop

Woodys Free Range Farm

Really simple to use and set up, in one week we had 53 loyalty members and had issues out 7100 points. I am really impressed with the app so far just a little concerned about the prices of the plans as I start to get near to upgrading.

Dragonflybt

Amazing app, just what I have been looking for!

Keeko

I really love this app. Its simple to set up and the customer interface is really nice. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 as i feel like the price jump between a free account and one with some of the bells and whistles is a pretty big jump.

I would like to see that alittle more affordable, but apart from that it's great.

La Bella Milan Virgin Hair

Setup was a breeze. I definitely recommend this rewards program

Real Farm Foods

I just installed this app, so far I like the setup and interface.
Very straight forward and simple to use.

Fordraptor1984

I just started this app and so far so great. It's very user friendly, there are no hidden chargers, and it's such a great idea and tool to build my business. Thank you so much Sweet Tooth for being so awesome!

Blush And Bashful

We are just starting out with this rewards program. So far, it seems good. It was easy to set up and customize and our customers seem to be taking advantage of it. Hopefully it will propel our business even further.