Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Proudlypaw

Easy to install, easy to setup. Looks great.
Excited to be able to use the Free version for now, as my store is not yet live.
So I can play around, test it thoroughly and be 100% ready.

Artweartattoo

Just added! Can't wait to see how well it does.

Kellyskloset3

Just added! Can't wait to see how well it does.

Humaniteos

Great Sweet Tooth customer service began the minute I got the app. Right away we began chatting and my questions were answered immediately. Fun experience, right from the start!

Kara Weaves

Updated to 5 stars. I accidentally deleted this app. I got Shopify's team to help me track it down and thankfully re-activated it. One huge bonus was they kept my program paused, so my customer's points were all safely saved! YAY!!!!

This is a super sweet app! One star off as I was hoping to customize the order of the list of the rewards that pop up. I am looking to increase social media engagement and shopping, so I'd like those two to be the top two icons for the rewards. Else everything in this works fantastically. Especially the customer service is amazing!

Fraxille

Love this app, makes my customers feel involved. Love this App, mad at myself for not using it before!

Ochil Fudge Pantry

We LOVE this app! It does what it says on the tin and more

I think its great that i can reward my customer for shopping with me and it was easy to apply to my store

Vlyvly Co

I've tried couple of rewards program apps and Sweet Tooth is hands down the best! It's got everything I wanted. Just hoping developers will some day include a feature where visitors can signup for mailing list to receive 10% or 20% discount.

Highway 31 Dreams

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for in an App!