Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Homegainz

Awesome app, dont want to miss it anymore!

Pwhusa

Super excited about this app. I've been looking for something like this forever!

The Frilly Frog 2

Very excited about this app! Just added it and love how you can reward your customers in different ways!

Deluxify

It works good if you add some tricks to it :P You can make it better by urself :P

Outer Beauty Supply

Just moved our store over from BigCommerce to Shopify and was excited to see 'Sweet Tooth" was available.I see a must better conversion rate with this app. Most importantly it's free to start, which is rare. Easy to step and navigate. Must have App for everystore owner.

www.outerbeautysupply.com

Quinns Mercantile

Setting this up for Quinn's Mercantile! So easy to use this app with Shopify! Very happy working with Sweet Tooth and Loyalty Rewards--customers are pleased, too!

Voltlin

So far this app has been HUGE to our business's growth! We have more returning customers who use the Rewards Program to earn awesome discounts. It saves them money and helps to grow our social media following! :)

Theristes

Really great and easy to use!! Love that it's free. Thank you!!

Little Cotton Bend

Little Cotton Bend loves this app!! Simple and easy to use!

Ambition Crush

Just added this app and I love it already. This is so simple to use, and I can see that my visitors like it as well. I'm pleased with the ease of use and results.