Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Lrpl Designs

so easy to install, step by step video to help set everything up.Loving it!

Minion Vapes

Easy installation and easy to understand :)

Trendystyle Ch

Very easy to set up and customise on my store. Great app.

Proudlypaw

Easy to install, easy to setup. Looks great.
Excited to be able to use the Free version for now, as my store is not yet live.
So I can play around, test it thoroughly and be 100% ready.

Artweartattoo

Just added! Can't wait to see how well it does.

Kellyskloset3

Just added! Can't wait to see how well it does.

Humaniteos

Great Sweet Tooth customer service began the minute I got the app. Right away we began chatting and my questions were answered immediately. Fun experience, right from the start!

Kara Weaves

Updated to 5 stars. I accidentally deleted this app. I got Shopify's team to help me track it down and thankfully re-activated it. One huge bonus was they kept my program paused, so my customer's points were all safely saved! YAY!!!!

This is a super sweet app! One star off as I was hoping to customize the order of the list of the rewards that pop up. I am looking to increase social media engagement and shopping, so I'd like those two to be the top two icons for the rewards. Else everything in this works fantastically. Especially the customer service is amazing!

Fraxille

Love this app, makes my customers feel involved. Love this App, mad at myself for not using it before!

Ochil Fudge Pantry

We LOVE this app! It does what it says on the tin and more