Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Leopard Defense

Great app, and very easy to set up!

Glt Store

I been running with this app for a few weeks and tested the heck out of it It works very well. The CS is fast and helpful..

I wish they had some template emails to send to customers to get them on board and some language for a FAQ page that I can use.

BTW. I made a faq page if you want to steel the language from it.

Sweet Tooth works so well that my retail customers want points too. I print duplicate receipts and add them in manually. No problem. Happy customers.and Happy me.

A big shout out to Eli.

Thanks you guys

Calorjewelry

Why haven't I used this before! It's so easy!!!

Pimpos Australia

AMAZING APP. All apps should be like this one. If I could give them 100000 stars I would

Roobarb Gifts

Just installed Sweet Tooth for a UK based website and it seemed to load very easily and is very simple to use. Looking forward to seeing our first customer use it.

Energetic Healthy Life

The install process was so easy, product looks great. Can't wait to track the metrics over the coming weeks to see how well this app helps my store growth.

Millies Paws

So far so good! Easy to use and great layout and pricing. Highly recommended!!

Buff House

Great app for growing our business. We've seen increased customer engagement on our site, social media, and directly with us. Thanks Sweet Tooth!

13soaps

So far so Good! Looking forward to Seeing how much Business will pick up! 13Love!

Taste Tea Naturals

Love this app so far. Since our store, Taste Tea Naturals has just launched, we don't have the budget yet for paid apps. This app starts free and you only pay as you grow. Why can't everyone do this! Thank you for keeping the small business in mind! Only suggestion is to allow customers to earn points for signing up for your newsletter.