Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Gnosiskid

Love the easy implementation!!

The Flittermouse

Works great has brought business in as well as new customers and new friends

Wilderness Ranch

Works great! I love the flexibility this app gives me! Support is awesome! They usually reply promptly. With sweet tooth I can give people points if a product wasn't quite 100% as a refund. Being in the agriculture / food industry they can't simply send the product back, so it works awesome to refund that way! I have many happy customers with this program!!

Shopsnag

So far so good. Love the ease of use. Can't wait ti see it in action!

Slickies

So far, I'm seeing lots of sign-ups, yet to see much returning customers. Not the fault of the app definitely, but definitely need help tweaking.

Hello Gorgeous Nj

Just what I have been looking for. Awesome app!

Www Pinkhippostore Com

A great app with loaded features. The support is very prompt in responding to queries. We are very appreciative of the way they take feedback and keep improving the app.

Delacommune

Awesome features on the free level! I like that they constantly update their service.

Spearhead Life Supply

The ability to easily change the look of your program is an asset. I love how easy the entire program is to setup and manage. They also have a ton of free ebooks and blog posts to help educate you on loyalty strategy!

Ewe Sew An Sew

This is a great app. Very easy to set up and very easy to use. My customers really like the ease of use as well.