Reviews (6,106)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

January 14, 2017

Great app! It's easy to set up and follow the step by step instructions. I just wish they have a little bit less expensive tier level. I want more than basic but I'm starting out a new business and it's too expensive to jump on to next level without seeing how customers like and participate this reward program.

Monmotreats
December 10, 2020

Very Handy little App, allows customers to sign up and spread the word about your store with the Discount referral program. Very useful if you are just starting out....

Kazooqa
Smile.io replied December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words, and five-star rating! It's super appreciated! 😄

Edited September 1, 2016

Great rewards system! Will keep my customers coming back for more!

Thewritebrothers
November 7, 2016

Fast to integrate and works well!

Watch Mate
India
October 9, 2016

Love the marketing solution!
We would definitely recommend this app to other business owners.

Ecom Products
September 28, 2016

Very please with the App. My customers will love this

Pollinate Coffee
May 25, 2023

Great customer service from the team and Ezra! Replies are prompt and friendly, the app itself is easy to use. It is easy to connect and chat with the team and they are super helpful. Really appreciate you taking the time to understand the requirement and helping me out. Good luck guys

DaisyLife
India
Smile.io replied May 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else!

February 3, 2023

Great platform, easy to build out and use. Missing a couple key features but overall a solid platform.

Simply Seattle
Smile.io replied February 3, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure assisting you today 😇 - Jade <3

Edited April 7, 2021

I downloaded the app because the pricing structure looked clearer and fairer than most of the other loyalty apps that I looked at, so kudos for that. Unfortunately, the free version looked really nasty in terms of the pop up design and colours. I had intended to go for the £49 a month version, but the look of the free version put me off risking it. If there had been a 7 day free trial of the paid version, then I would have persevered. Hope this feedback is helpful. EDIT - I persevered with the free version and found it easy to use. The free version is obviously a bargain. I will consider the paid version after a few months of using the free version. 1 star knocked off only because the paid version lacks a free trial.

Savvy Row
Smile.io replied April 7, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this honest review (and also for the edits after persevering with our Free Plan!) 😊 We really appreciate the feedback about a trial for our upgraded features / paid plans, and I've passed this along to our Product team to consider for the future.

Thanks again for the review and for giving Smile another try!

September 18, 2016

Looks like a great app, easy installation and clean look. Excited for this!

Wise Minds Clothing