Reviews (6,181)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

July 17, 2023

Nicole helped me when I ran into and issue I could not resolve in my own, she was quick to send me a video on how to solve my issue.

rawpetfooddeliverymarket
Over 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied July 18, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad that you found my video helpful :) I've reached out to you personally to see how we can improve your experience next time!

-Nicole

March 23, 2017

Awesome App! Can't wait to get my store up and running!

Infinity And Beyond Boutique My Amelia James By Jaime Lynn
September 28, 2016

I havent tried yet in public as I havent launched my site yet. It seemed to be a friendly and generous application. I will make another review once I launched my website.

Nanay N Baby
April 18, 2022

the online support is great! Joshua is patient and helpful. His prompt reply gives a big help to me. I hope SMILE will launch the CHINESE VERSION soon because most of our customers can only read chinese. I hope every pops from SMILE can shows a sense of belongs to my customers with their mother language. Thanks

CHOWBOYFOOD 潮州仔
Hong Kong SAR
Smile.io replied April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review and helpful feedback! 💖 We'll share this with our product team for you!

Edited December 6, 2019

I used this app to help me bring in more customers and I know it will do just that! I love rewards and the setup is fast here and customer service is amazing.

UsGirls - Us FemEnine
Smile.io replied December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star rating and kind words!🙂 We really appreciate you!

August 7, 2019

Seems pretty good, easy to use , will see if my customers like it , thank you for having a free version , will see how it goes, thanks again.

Koola Things
Smile.io replied August 7, 2019

We're glad you're enjoying the free version of our app! Thanks for the five star rating! 😃

January 30, 2017

Easy to set up and great to use

Plantlifeinc
April 24, 2023

We recently moved from Square to Shopify. Smile was the best option for us to move our loyalty to. Easy to use and customer support has been great!

en·sem·ble
Smile.io replied April 25, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review 😊

Smile Team ✨

January 30, 2019

**Upgraded to Growth so that I can provide more benefits to my shoppers as a Thank you! Easy to use, customize and enable. We are a newly launched business and we know happy customers are one of the keys to Growth and success overall. Adding ways for shoppers to earn rewards in return for helping our growth is important for us. Maggie @Smile has been invaluable to me! 01/24/2019**

Original review>>Still early and only using the free plan to see how it works. Will return to update this review once I see more growth from it.

Georgia Kate Boutique
Smile.io replied March 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review and for the kind words! Our Support team is here to help :)

May 1, 2019

Most solid and professional rewards system on the market. Really happy with the results and increasing our returning customers. 5/5 star guys. Integration was perfect - dadrack.com

Dadrack
Smile.io replied May 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words :) we're happy to hear our app is working perfectly for you. We really appreciate the five-star review!