4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

May 19, 2017

Just getting starting. Very easy to use.

Eastcoast Bargains
October 17, 2016

This app is great so far, I like the interface and the options that it has.

Kineticvortex
September 4, 2016

This app has helped https://www.kompactwallet.com a lot thanks for the great app

Situwallet
April 13, 2017

Haven't had any issues. Very pleased with the app thus far

Jvetu
August 20, 2022

We wanted to implement a rewards program and chose Smile: Loyalty& Rewards. So far so good and tech support is great too!

Cosmic Bath and Beauty
Smile.io replied August 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! Happy to help! 😊

Edited August 23, 2019

Great App. Didn't drive sales like I hoped but made better returning customer rates. Even without the most deluxe plan, I was able to create a fitting look for my store.

Texuh Port
Smile.io replied August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing - and for the 5-star review! :)

May 9, 2016

Simple and snazzy. Easy to use on a whole new level. Thumbs up

Pcgamestore
Croatia
September 20, 2017

Great app to keep your customers happy

Wilows
Edited April 4, 2018

The app is excelent and Maggie and Elli from support are a real charm. They integrated the app in a fixed link on the header and left it working perfectly on my site. Definitely a plus for my store.
Fully recommended!!

Kkduonline
April 27, 2023

So far I am loving the app, I have yet to launch to my customers, but getting it set up has been pretty easy, the support team is prompt to reply and help me out, phew!

Off on a Whim
Japan
Smile.io replied April 28, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it! 😊

Smile Team ✨