4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

September 23, 2016

Happy with this product so far!

Juniperandmae
July 13, 2016

This is a great app quick and easy setup, and it helps increase conversion. I would recommend it to everyone especially new startups that are looking to increase loyalty.

Designs By Xtasea2u
October 19, 2016

Gear Hub New Zealand www.gearhub.co.nz is New Zealand's leading supplier of Outdoor, Tactical, Militray, Law Enforcement and Survival products. Sweet Tooth has enabled us to reward our loyal customers with a very simple and easy to use system, thanks Sweet Tooth

Gearhubonline
New Zealand
February 10, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this app-thank you

Lilmunchkinandpeanut
October 15, 2016

Very easy to use. Incentives customers. Visit our store and check it out live: www.fundippers.com

Fun Dippers
February 26, 2017

Love this app so much. Does what its made for bring in customers. Get it! You wont regret it.

Shop With Jarff
May 5, 2016

Easy to use interface with valuable assets.

Ollyy
June 21, 2021

I am still just getting to know the App but so far it is very intuitive and easy to use with plenty of integrations, which I really like! The people are also very helpful when I had questions and they gave very detailed responses! :)

gitti
Germany
Smile.io replied June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review 💖
We're so glad to hear that the app's been intuitive and easy to use! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything :)

August 14, 2016

Sweet Tooth is awesome! This App is very user-friendly and generates results quickly..I highly recommend

The Zoo Clothing Company
March 22, 2016

I really like this app so far!! Thanks!

Heyucrazybitch