4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

August 29, 2016

Looks easy. Hope to see this reward app in action. Thank you for opportunity to start with FREE option.

Alldayembroidery
Latvia
April 21, 2016

I installed in a second and it's works! I'd definitely recommend to my friends.

Fresh Spot
February 2, 2017

Love Sweet Tooth. Super easy to set up and use.

Ruro
July 20, 2016

Just joined, looks like what I need! Can't wait to see the results.

Healthy Smoker
January 27, 2017

fabulous .. love my sweets and make it a point to only cheat on my diet with worthwhile products. You guys are the best

Blanca Griffitts
March 17, 2017

easy to use this app, thank you very much!

Teepet
Vietnam
June 20, 2018

im loving it. very good and creative most in one. as soon as I start selling and making money from my store this is the first app I will purchase.

Back To The Nature Ish
August 3, 2017

Love this app! Set up a rewards and referral program that I really love and is easy to use!

Rocket League Buying Selling Trading
May 11, 2020

Easy to set up and use! Awesome way to reward our customers and promote brand loyalty. Customer service is top notch as well. Highly recommend!

Ceramic Pro Canada
3 days using the app
Smile.io replied May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖 We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

August 26, 2017

was initially skeptical about the app. but when i started using it i fell in love wit it.

Jessychiny Kids