4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

Edited October 4, 2016

Setup was fairly easy, and the program looks great.

I was disappointed that the Tab font color was not an editable option, and also that many of the customization features were locked down to the premium versions. I deployed this solution based on the understanding that it was a freemium service, and all features would be available, but I would be charged based on # of participants in the points program.

Please feel welcome to check out the deployment in my shop at www.bestfriendbeauty.org !

Bestfriendbeauty
Almost 2 years using the app
March 24, 2017

Love this app so much. Does what its made for bring in customers. Get it! You wont regret it

Natures Deal
Germany
April 9, 2021

helpful for my store will be getting more traffic when launching. will definitely keep updates of how it goes

Brewjita Collective
Smile.io replied April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We really appreciate it! 🙂

March 13, 2020

Super easy to setup, already getting a great response in less than 10 minutes. My brand just got the extra push I didn't even know it needed!!!!

Sidity Smokers
Smile.io replied March 20, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review! So glad to hear that the setup process was easy 😊

April 13, 2016

Great app, which has served us well for nearly a year now, we know it works because customers always call us asking about ways to earn more points! We see sales increase daily due to customers ability to use and earn points to adjust their orders as they please.

Would like to see a bit more functionality and customization in shopify, such as integration into the 'my account' page.

Support, Specifically Elli, has been top notch, from premigration questions about moving 9000 customers and their points, to post migration cleanup. I got answers faster than any other support service.

7/5 would recommend to friends.
nick@medwakh.com

Medwakh Com
April 19, 2022

Highly Recommend. Easy to navigate, and when I had any trouble with it, the customer service is excellent and quick (thank you Jade!) with guiding through any issues/confusion.

The Farm Life
Smile.io replied April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review 💖 We're so glad to have been able to help! :)

January 30, 2018

My customers and I love this app for my online reward program! Not to mention the support team is SUPER helpful!

West Avenue
May 10, 2023

The representative was very kind and helpful. Thanks Lisa! It's my first time using the app. So far so good.

FamLandJuice
Smile.io replied May 10, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate it so much & we look forward to continuing to impress 🤩

- Lisa & the Smile Team💛

October 28, 2022

Customers love being rewarded for their loyalty! Very easy to use and will integrate with other apps on Shopify!

Sprinkled Sweet Bakery
Smile.io replied October 29, 2022

We are so glad that your customers are loving your loyalty program with Smile! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review—we really appreciate it 💖

April 20, 2017

Truly fantastic app, a must have for every Estore!

Modern Retro