4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

May 27, 2016

Love it. So easy to reward my customers

Yoursuppliesstore Com
United Arab Emirates
June 25, 2017

Easy to use, but the free plan seems to have an issue with renaming the points to anything else. Wish that feature worked.

Prickled Pear Studio
May 31, 2022

The app was straight forward for the most part - however slightly confusing on the customer side of it between what members and guests had to do in order to get their sign up points. Once I spoke to smile customer service (Joshua) he was great! Loved his videos and he totally rocks a good radio voice. If it wasn't for the videos I would be lost as to how to help my customers, but this definitely helped. It would be good for this kind of information to be provided in a demo video upon downloading the app to assist admin. Thanks, Jodi

Discovery Headbands
Smile.io replied May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your your feedback, I was so glad I could help you get everything sorted! 💪 Thanks for your compliments and suggestions, we appreciate you! We look forward to helping your business grow! 🌱

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

October 25, 2021

This app helps me in improving my website. I highly recommend if your looking for an app that does the excellent job.

Penducky Co
Singapore
Smile.io replied October 26, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation! It means a lot to us that we can able to provide you and your website with everything it needs to be successful 🚀

Edited September 23, 2016

Having the ability to reward my customer is very important to me. Sweet Tooth allows me to do that in several different ways. I am all about providing value with my original art and art related products I sell at jrobinsonart.com, but now I can give them, even more value with Sweet Tooth. I will share this app with my business friends but more importantly, I will share this with my J Robinson Art customers.

J Robinson Art
July 21, 2016

This app is neatly and well-sorted, so it's very easy for using even w/o an expert.

Cyxologi
Singapore
August 18, 2016

So far so good! This plug-in was extremely easy to set-up! Now, let's reward the customers.

Hattielu Embroidery
February 23, 2023

It's nice I just wish it gave us the option to make a separate page with all of the ways to earn and redeem like in the popup.

Everything Dirt
Smile.io replied February 24, 2023

We greatly appreciate your time to give us your feedback and let us know what will make your experience using Smile even better! 🚀

April 9, 2016

Very easy setup on our site http://myomegapet.com

Myomegapet
Edited November 27, 2016

I cannot seem to figure out how to import my mailchimp list and actual customer lists. It only seems to want to do some POS customers but not all. I have customers from pinterest as well but cannot add their email or give them points and they have accepted marketing. I am sure I am probably doing something wrong :/
It's very beautiful and looks great, don't get me wrong. I think that I will have to look elsewhere for more easier integration.

Glam Geek