4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

June 9, 2016

I am loving this thing.
Deff a way to out do my competition and win over customers.

Siliconesexdolls
March 23, 2023

Great fast assistance by Nicole. She answered all of my questions right away and went above and beyond to help me. Love this app!

WaveBlock™
1 day using the app
Smile.io replied March 24, 2023

Nicole is the best! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it! 😊

Smile Team ✨

February 19, 2016

The perfect app for my store. It works and helps my business grow.

Astaca
Vietnam
August 26, 2016

I love this feature so far! Reward programs are amazing and this one seems great for the value

Annas Essentials
July 17, 2019

Great app, even the free plan is awesome! Easy to use and set up and good features.

Midwest ManCave
Smile.io replied July 18, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for the five-star review! 🎉

April 1, 2023

OMG! Incredible service and the application is great, one of those applications that really works excellently with its free plan for businesses that are just starting! I hope to grow and get the next plan. Thanks for having it built.

Junio 12
1 day using the app
Smile.io replied April 1, 2023

WOW! Thanks so much for this incredible review 🙌 We are extremely pleased to see all the ways Smile supports your business and we are so excited to see your store continue to grow with Smile! ✨

Edited April 30, 2016

Set up was easy! It helped me with every step. I love this APP!

Krave Collection
October 24, 2016

I have had a chance to use this app for a few weeks, and I love how robust it is. It looks good. It is fun for my customers to use. It integrates seamlessly with my Shopify POS system and I can drive followers with the rewards to build my marketing. Thanks for a great app!

Soaplicity
September 17, 2016

It's working really well on our site.

James Co Usa
August 14, 2016

Highly recommended! It's easy to set up. It took less than five minutes to add to my website. Customers will now be able to SPEND & EARN Rewards while shopping my store!

Bvstore 33745