4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

December 22, 2020

App was very easy to set up. Customers started to earn rewards right away. The team was also great and assisted us with implementing this program into our mobile app as well.

CSR Building Supplies
Smile.io replied December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review and five-star rating. We're happy to hear you found it super easy to use. 😄

September 13, 2016

Easily helps our customers see what they will get out of shopping with us!! Takes a total of 5 minutes to set up!!!

Florida Forever
August 3, 2016

Very nice app. This is the only one I found where you can earn points for social media sharing and likes as well.

The Million Roses
March 24, 2023

Lisa was very helpful and friendly. She was so patient with me and answered everything I needed. Highly recommend adding Smile.io to your Shopify.

NouYouBeauty
About 21 hours using the app
Smile.io replied March 25, 2023

Thank you so much for this lovely review! It was a pleasure chatting with you and I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying Smile 🤩🌈💛

Lisa - Smile Team ✨

May 3, 2017

Really great app, idea thing to keep your customers coming back. Easy to use

Chainedwithdaisies
Edited June 15, 2016

What a great app and free too. cant wait till customers start saving there points at PoochyStyle.co.uk

Poochystyle
May 31, 2019

This is a Great app and very easy to use! I'm trying it out on my new store and so far love it. Keep the great work!

CosmeLush
Smile.io replied June 4, 2019

Thanks for using our app and for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving it :)

January 6, 2023

Awesome customer service! Big thanks to Jade for patience in my attempt to transfer my customer rewards from Wix to Shopify, I couldn't understand what I was doing but I was pointed in the right direction. Great app too, looks fab on my new shopify store!

Bloom In Soap
About 21 hours using the app
Smile.io replied January 6, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving a review! It was wonderful assisting you today. Super glad I was able to help! :)- Jade <3

October 23, 2015

That fact that this app can help me gain a customer base is awesome. Best of all its free!

Kitsac
April 17, 2016

its kinda little slow in loading popup!

Allmydibs