Reviews (6,191)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this loyalty and rewards system for enhancing customer retention and boosting sales. They appreciate features like the Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product and Account Pages for their positive impact on business operations. The app is praised for its ease of setup and management, with a user-friendly interface suitable for both online and in-store use. Its performance is reliable, requiring minimal maintenance. Customer support is highlighted as quick and helpful, with staff members like Lisa, Lynn, and Brandon receiving special commendation. Merchants also value the seamless integration with Shopify and the utility of the free version for smaller businesses or newcomers.

September 21, 2016

KoopBrand.com is definitely enjoying this app! Very easy to use for our customers!

Katkoopstore
12 months using the app
February 28, 2017

I Love IT and so easy to use, click click and you are done.

Hoff 71
Sweden
October 6, 2022

Amazing app easy to navigate. The customer support is very knowledgeable, quick in responding and very nice to work with.

Kavee C&C cages
Smile.io replied October 6, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad that you are finding the app easy to use, and got the help you needed from our team. 💛 Nicole

Edited October 10, 2017

This app is awesome and so is their employee Maggie who answered all of my questions. It's 5/5 stars with her, 4/5 without.

Update: I'm moving it down to three stars since there have been a number of issues, and we are waiting to hear back from the the support team on this. Maybe with prompt response and resolution it will go back to a 5 start review.

Zenbooth
Over 1 year using the app
July 23, 2016

Love the name of this App and Love what it does for me

Feminarchy
March 11, 2016

Awesome features on the free level! I like that they constantly update their service.

Delacommune
September 16, 2016

Best app to gain loyal customers

E Choice Mart
July 14, 2017

Great App! Indispensable for a perfect store and happy customers.

Neverbasicshop
July 15, 2016

So far it's early days, and the mobile version of the website is pretty dire (can't access any of the side bar, can only really see customers view on iOS). But it's easy to set up and has allowed me to reward my existing loyal customers.

Total Mailcalls For You
March 22, 2022

Great app, very easy to use! Customer support is great with quick response times, Joshua helped us get set up and ensure the program worked for both us and our customers and even put in a request for our email platform to be integrated! Love how we can brand it to our website, looking forward to them adding the Follow on TikTok reward option.

Cowazinga
Smile.io replied March 22, 2022

Thank you for the kind words about Joshua ✨We will be sure our team sees your feedback! 🙏