4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

Edited July 13, 2020

In general, this is a great loyalty program and I feel like it has definitely added value to my website. There are a few things that could improve; my customers tend to find the rewards panel confusing (I think the slider bar where they go to redeem their points really throws them off-I wish Smile would change this to make it more user-friendly!). I also did not find the start up info as helpful as I would have liked. More examples of how to set up your store and e-mails would have been awesome. That said, I will continue to use the program and recommend to others.

Lily Hill
8 months using the app
Smile.io replied July 14, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! We're going to be reaching out to help out more here :)

August 1, 2021

We are working on transitioning POS systems and have lots of questions about loyalty/reward programs. Maria at SMILE did a fantastic job explaining processes and answering our questions!

Abode Mercantile
Smile.io replied August 3, 2021

We're love Maria! Thank you so much for your lovely review and shout out 💖

January 26, 2022

Quick and easy to create a robust customer loyalty plan! Help chat also provided quick response to questions we had

The Tumbler Supply Store
Smile.io replied January 26, 2022

Thank you for the five-star review! We are always committed to providing quality products and services to our merchants! 💖

March 15, 2022

After lots of emails back and forth to find out when the full integration with Recharge would be coming into play (Smile don't have a mailing list to update clients, I just had to keep checking back), I finally spoke to Joshua who was really helpful and went through all the things I can do with Smile, and how to get set up. He was really helpful so I was really impressed and look forward to getting it all set up!

A Little Bird Co.
Smile.io replied March 15, 2022

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! Thrilled to hear that Joshua was so helpful! 🙌

If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to reach out again 😊

July 16, 2016

Wow, can have some fun with this!

Blanx
June 7, 2019

The app was very easy to install and get running. I'm very impressed for a free app and will consider upgrading once I see the sort of value it brings to our company - www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Print Your Mind 3D
Smile.io replied June 7, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're happy you're loving the free version :)

December 12, 2021

This is a good rewards program, but really lacking in options unless you pay the very high monthly fee.

Little Fanny Pants
Smile.io replied December 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and feedback alike! We completely understand that not all merchants are able to justify the cost of some plans. Feel free to reach out to us at help@smile.io to discuss free trials and custom pricing - we're happy to work with you on any features and/or plans you wanted to try out 🙂

Kind Regards,

Brandon - Merchant Experience Manager

Edited August 7, 2016

Its very user friendly and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend to a friend. My customers love that the sign up is simple and easy!!

Fatal Attractions Fashion
Edited August 23, 2016

It seriously one of the best apps ever

Clothingvade