4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

August 29, 2017

I could only give 5 stars on the easiness of the app because everything was super simple to set up. Everything is up and running so I'm waiting to see how it'll do!

Lacedbylayy
June 4, 2017

Perfecto! Its simple and easy to use, I can even name my points that awesome and so many options to add for cleints just endless oppertunity guys its must have it really added a little something to my shop thx smile io i just love you ...

Ad Mad
South Africa
11 days using the app
May 1, 2020

While this app is easy to set up and use, for $49 a month - which is NOT CHEAP - id like to be able to at least gain some deeper analytics that what is currently received - which is almost nothing. Only once were we offered able to offer to our customers a promotion to "double their points" and when i enquired re running this special again, was told it was only offered based on algorithms? i have not seen it since and that was around a year ago. It does not give me incentive to upgrade the account to a more expensive plan and will be looking at alternative apps this year. I would not recommend this app to other business's based solely on the lack of analytics available.

Article22
11 months using the app
Smile.io replied May 4, 2020

Thank you so for your candid feedback here! This definitely helps us improve our product and pricing to continue to help small businesses grow! We've reached out to discuss ways to help & improve your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else :)

July 28, 2016

what a fun app! and awesome customer service!

Moo G Clips
11 days using the app
August 13, 2017

What an awesome application, works wonders! I'm extremely glad I've given this a go, I'm overwhelmed with the results!

Eximious Direct
October 2, 2016

Love Sweet Tooth reward apps. The only reason I give 4 stars versus 5 is due to not being able to give the basic function of having the option to change positioning of the app on my homepage.

Tropical Holistic
August 20, 2016

Just added this to my store, so far so good. My only concern is the lack of a link to the rewards program that I can use to promote it via email etc.

Instylegolfing Com Au
November 27, 2017

Seems like a really great program. Jen was super helpful.

Missy Js Snacks And Treats
February 15, 2018

Fiona was a star, very quick, very helpful - lets hope the app helps sales!

Oliverjaneltd
August 7, 2016

Like the app. Easy to use and makes customers to come back.

Just Mango