Reviews (6,083)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

August 2, 2019

This app has been incredibly easy to navigate and set up. We launched on our site within 3 days of downloading the app. Customer service is impeccable! Tess has been so responsive and so gracious anytime I have a question about a feature.
Definitely recommend this app! Now I know why they call it "Smile" ;)

Mom Culture
10 days using the app
Smile.io replied August 2, 2019

😄 We're so happy you've had such a great experience using our app and chatting with our team. Thanks so much for the five-star review!

Edited April 9, 2021

This app helped me develop a reward program for my customers. One negative is that I could not customize the box.
What we did not enjoy was the fact that we could not resize the pop up box on the website.

Wines by Flow
Belgium
7 months using the app
Smile.io replied April 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and the feedback! We can definitely share this with our team! If you have any other questions please reach out at help@smile.io and we can chat! 🙂

Edited November 27, 2016

I cannot seem to figure out how to import my mailchimp list and actual customer lists. It only seems to want to do some POS customers but not all. I have customers from pinterest as well but cannot add their email or give them points and they have accepted marketing. I am sure I am probably doing something wrong :/
It's very beautiful and looks great, don't get me wrong. I think that I will have to look elsewhere for more easier integration.

Glam Geek
April 8, 2017

We used this for a year or two on our old site and now we are using it on our new site, to be honest I liked the look of at least one of the other apps but when I read all the relevant information there were pitfalls that we just couldn't work with, we went back to these guys and I have ot say I am very happy... it just works, it is easy to set up and it runs itself.. I'm happy with it. If I had to mention one thing, price.. all of the loyalty style apps are really pricey, this was one of the lesser priced but still for a basic that wont even allow editing of outgoing email template to my customers $59.99?!? come one guys, at least let me edit the outgoing email templates for this price, huh? because the stock ones you send out are really nasty.. just sayin. If you included outgoing email template editing in your "basic" package at $59.99 I would give 5 stars.. right now its a 4 from me.

Just Riding New Store 2017
7 months using the app
July 5, 2017

new to this app and shopify...$59 a month is too steep for a beginner

Charlush
September 25, 2022

I'd be lost without Shopify. Since the launch of my business two years ago I've been using and loving shopify. I found the website really easy to use and the functions are great. Happy customer, would recommend!

That Coco Company
Smile.io replied September 26, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to be a part of your success and wish you continued health, happiness, and prosperity! 🌈

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

January 31, 2017

Just installed the app, so far so good

R Health
May 25, 2017

just started using, seems pretty easy to use and pretty easy to navigate. Excited to start using this.

Gray Skyes Boutique
6 months using the app
Edited November 28, 2016

Cool, app and easy to use. looking forward to it.

Istyledegree
Singapore
January 12, 2017

It was actually fun and very simple to create a rewards program. I am positive my customers will be excited about this rewards program.

Lsl Silver Boutique