Reviews (6,171)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

April 25, 2022

easy to use as Im not computer wiz, customer service walked me through something I didnt understand and didnt rush me and stayed until the end to be sure Id be successful. I rate this a 20 out of 10 app and business

Harlow Boutique Official Online Store
1 day using the app
Smile.io replied April 25, 2022

It was absolutely a great pleasure helping you today! Thanks for taking the time to leave your kind review. :) -Jade

August 16, 2016

just got the app and is looking great so far. so easy to set up, just a click ! excited to see my store grow with loyalty rewards points. :D

Dandelionx
April 26, 2017

a good app, its very easy to setup!! im happy..

320 Kph
February 21, 2017

I have just added this app to my store. It is very easy to install. I especially appreciate all the step by step guidelines and the videos. I can't wait to see how my customers engage with the rewards program.

Demo Graphix Shop
May 2, 2017

I loved it allot. honestly I highly recommend it !!

Gamersguild
United Arab Emirates
November 22, 2016

So far this looks like it will be an extremely helpful tool! Awesome!

Saber Forge
July 8, 2015

Awesome app, my customers love it!

Xhale Products
October 27, 2016

So far so good, super easy set up!

Blue Brontide
June 28, 2019

Seems like a great app to use. Two things that stop me from using it is lack of translation support, and lack of font customization.

apotekos
Croatia
Smile.io replied July 2, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)

September 30, 2016

really nice app and its free...my only issue was that i cannot change the currency for the discounts offered from USD to INR. If that could be done i would have given it all 5 stars. Thanks for helping :)

Slimjim Smoking