Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Based on 1921 reviews

Papaya Tribe

The App is simple and easy to use. The product descriptions are clean. The prices however are high and doesn't really leave us much room to make much profit so not worth the time. I spent 2 hours and could only select 4 products. everything else was expensive already.

They should also give us the option to set a certain price and apply to all variants. (v/s a profit percentage like it is now)

Cathy Jamison

Great looking products, but doesn't specify if vendor will ship internationally and what those shipping costs/turn around would be.

Lortas

I liked the products and the prices seemed good until you look at the shipping costs. A product selling for $7.00 retail would require a $5.95 shipping fee. making the cost to your customer $12.95. I searched for the same product and found it on several sites that charged $.95 more retail, but there were no shipping costs - $7.95 vs $12.95? I may have missed something here, so if I did, please correct me.

Not Your Basic Bitch

The product cost are to high, the pictures are not good and the choices are to small.... but i love the concept.

Boshemia

Not much use for me. For a dropshipping app I don't understand the purpose. In every category I have searched all I see are orange button products (pages and pages of just organge products) where I have to reach out and form a partnership with various etsy sellers to get products for my store. I have yet to see any purple button pre vetted items I can start selling immediately as advertised. I see no way to search or filter to find the purple products in each category. If I wanted to do Etsy dropshiping I could register with Etsy dropshipping which I have done in the past. I wish it worked for me but it doesn't.

Senpaiwares Com

Going to have to give this a low ballpark at the moment purely because the 'free' plan isn't great in comparison to other tools out there. Especially with the lack of features it has.

2 Next