Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

PURSE ISLAND

Most of the products are from suppliers who have bulk ordered from China. Shipping to US from the US, was expensive, at least 8$. This leaves little profit margins. 8-14 days shipping to US, doesn't exactly beat epacket for much cheaper

Rokooj, LLC

This app is great for product sourcing but some of the features are questionable when it comes to working properly. We has a supplier on our site and ran a real order, then when we tried to fulfill it said the supplier was gone. Support claimed it should have taken the products automatically off our store but it did not and now we cant' fulfill the order.

They claimed it was something wrong with the code. The pricing range markup section is also questionable that it works. You click save and thats it, there is no indication that the products updated and after checking in our store after about 10 minutes, no price change happened...

After this support seemed to go ghost and to be very honest is the worst support I have seen thus far on a Shopify app when it comes to response time and actual answers and I have used hundreds throughout the years. We have started a new conversation over a day ago and again still no response...

The only reason we are using the app is for the product sourcing and are evaluating pulling the app altogether within the next month or so because we have now hit a point where we question their features working properly and their support as a whole.

If anything changes we will revise review for the better but until that day comes, if ever, we have to give it 3 stars. Keep in mind if this app didn't have great product selection I would be at 1 star.

Twinstore

Spocket apps is really good but I found out that the prices of the products are expensive. There are products that sometimes descriptions are not appropriate, no measurements etc.

Citybeach

The same products but in another country. So nothing special.

Alpha Wolf Hair Beauty

beautiful products that many a buyer would like to purchase. I'm looking forward to my partnership with spocket to increase my sales

Alphaship

I'm trying the free version. This seems like a cool app, just wish I could preview more than 25 items on the free version. If I can move them though, I will be signing up for the paid membership.

Buddha Cube

App has a very nice interface. Very easy to use.

My problem is the prices being charged for the items.

$20 t-shirts, $27 bracelets - this is your cost to buy the items, not the suggested retail prices.

Too high for dropshipping.

Heavenlies

Spocket is user friendly. One good thing is you can search your item per country

Clinicalposters

I am on the fence between 3 and 4 stars. The interface is nice. With Australia, Canada, USA, and Spain vendors, most product descriptions are better than those limited to China, though some from China are also included.

Restricting product searches to specific types of products yields limited results. Inventory is mostly apparel. Many items are nearly out of stock. If you hunt very well, you can end up with a few good products.

Bridges Of Expression

While some may have a better experience, we didn't really find products that fit with our intended market, other than many that were linked to Etsy shops. As Etsy shop owners, we weren't too pleased with seeing our products, photos, & links in the search results without our permission. As far as products directly from Spocket (non-Etsy products), we didn't see much that would appeal to our customers or fit with our brand. Having said that, I can't provide much insight to the products themselves or customer service as we didn't actually place any orders. Overall from what we could tell, the app itself was laid out with ease of use in mind, & seems that it may be helpful to some other companies.