Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

DONATO GOODS™

I'm giving three stars because:

1. The product photos, titles and descriptions are very good, beats Oberlo by far with their scammy AliExpress and their awful titles misspelt descriptions and crappy photos.

2. Shipping time is fast. 1-3 days because - I'm in the UK - there are options to have items shipped from within the country.

I've held back the other two stars because:

1. While they charge a monthly fee depending on the number of items available for you - I chose 250 - there are also hidden charges that are not shown here, or anywhere on their pricing page. So you have to pay for the monthly fix fee, the hidden charges per order/item and the shipping cost because of they only ship free in the US which you either swallow or put it on your customer but then you make less chance for sales.

2. It seems like I have "dedicated" customer support with the name of Kim, but when I asked something the reply I received later by email was very robotic. So I think their customer support is an AI and not too good at that.

3. They don't have a whole lot of products. I had to change niche to make it work - since I'm fairly new with Shopify it wasn't a big deal but still - they don't have a big selection.

With that being said I will focus on the goodies for now and see if things get improved. Fingers crossed.

April 21, 2020

We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties, problems in customer service are not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance and give us an opportunity to discuss the other issues with you. Can we set up a call with you? Or you can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co

Team Spocket!

FlyKidzFashion

Wishing fulfillment would be much faster. The supplier we chose ships out of the US and is still taking 13 business days to fulfill

May 24, 2020

We're sorry to hear that our supplier was not able to meet your expectations with the fulfillment. We thank you for your understanding with some of the unexpected delays due to the current situation with some of the carriers. Rest assured we will do our best to support you all throughout!

Natuneè

I’m just starting out will see how it goes with this app, so far love the variety of products they have.

March 12, 2020

Welcome to the Spocket family! We are very excited to have you here and we are just glad that you are loving the products. However, we'd like to make this a phenomenal experience for you - we'd like to get in touch and see how we can make it better!

Ann More products

I freaking LOVE Spocket. Got my first sale today so happy! anyway I went to process my order through Spocket and it was like 1 click and done. I am so amazed with this company. Awesome job to Spocket and all the people behind it. Now my only request is to add a tab just to add the price I want to the shipping costs and I would be 100% satisfied. Thanks Spocket! Here's my update. If you believe you will be getting unlimited products....think again. They will pinch you at 10,000 products and there's other rules to follow.

March 11, 2020

That's amazing - congratulations!

Spocket understands the importance of making things easier for you. The automated order process is just one of best highlights we offer, no need to install any order processing apps and make things complicated. Feel free to chat with us so we can discuss different shipping options for your store.

MY CROWN LLC

I like the app but the product costs are high compared to other sites
Costs need to go down.Thank you

my-island-13

I used this app to find better products. I like the apps ease of use. And the products are much better than the other apps ive tried. I would recommend it to everyone who is trying their own dropship business.

January 15, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for this awesome feedback. We're glad to know that you chose us despite your other options. We're always looking to add new and better products so be sure to always check out our catalog to access these items.

thepepstore

pretty fair app. I wish the products were alot cheaper with statistics on the orders, import and page views. All the same the shipping time is a small win.

My Bare Face

I have found the suppliers run out of stock and don't restock for weeks on end. The products are FAR more expensive than AliExpress ..the shipping costs are extortionate. I wish the "cost" would import to Shopify along with the price etc. I always have to manually go in and maintain "cost" on Shopify after an import

November 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are grateful to hear your comment as this helps us know which areas in Spocket we need to improve on especially when it comes to suppliers. Someone from the Support team will be in touch and hopefully, get more insight on your end.

Bend the Trends

prices are a little high to purchase which means harder to sell to customers, there is not a lot of choices, unless you have the higher priced plan which can be difficult for people just starting out

Fine Line Designs

I used this app to find items with faster shipping. I like how it provides descriptions. helpful!