Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

The Fugly Mug Company

Let me start off. If you are looking for sourced products, they have some excellent suppliers. They have a great app and it's very easy to use.

Unfortunately, there are some products that their suppliers are selling where the cost is 200% higher than the cost through Oberlo or other supply channels and their suppliers say shipping from US and it's shown up from China Not cool! I really think they need to hire a cost analyst and do some comparative analyses between what their suppliers are listing as cost and what the other channels are selling. Like every supplier channel or source, do your homework. Don't cut your margin if you can buy it elsewhere for 50% less.

I think this app is going to be a great app someday, but right now, the modifying of features between free and paid is not cost effective. Bottom line, great app with caution.

True Courtier

On the fence.
Since I started off using Oberlo, maybe I am a little bias. But come to think about it, if I had started off with this App and found Oberlo after-the-fact, I would probably greatly reduce my usage of this App.
Dont get me wrong, its great for a free App, even though they charge you do fully use the site, but its functionality needs improvement.
First off, charging to use your Store brand on packaging is lame, and marking some items as Premium is lame as well, as there is no guarantee that one product will sell greater than the next and it also kinda says, "Hey, here is a few crap products to sell, but if you want the good stuff, pay for it."
Secondly, after adding products, the List Price and differs and doesn't add up even if you calculate the added shipping costs. Pay attention. And there are many variables available with no product picture. And the Product Pictures available do not sync in your store. U have to manually Sync them. And back to pricing, there needs to be a simpler way to set the prices, I ended up doing it within Shopify manually for many variants of the same product. Cuts down on time management.
This is not a bad review, really, just statements on ways to improve, in comparison to a completely free App with, a better interface and more products. Hopefully I will change my mind over time.

The Gadget Zone

Everything from ordering right through to fulfilment is smooth but a major downside is you have to signup to PRO before you can use the live chat which I did do and it took nearly 24hrs to get a reply - not worth it. Stay on the basic plan unless you desperately need to chat to someone in the chat. Also, you can only offer 25 products on the basic plan thus forcing you to upgrade that's why only 3 stars!

PURSE ISLAND

Most of the products are from suppliers who have bulk ordered from China. Shipping to US from the US, was expensive, at least 8$. This leaves little profit margins. 8-14 days shipping to US, doesn't exactly beat epacket for much cheaper

Rokooj, LLC

This app is great for product sourcing but some of the features are questionable when it comes to working properly. We has a supplier on our site and ran a real order, then when we tried to fulfill it said the supplier was gone. Support claimed it should have taken the products automatically off our store but it did not and now we cant' fulfill the order.

They claimed it was something wrong with the code. The pricing range markup section is also questionable that it works. You click save and thats it, there is no indication that the products updated and after checking in our store after about 10 minutes, no price change happened...

After this support seemed to go ghost and to be very honest is the worst support I have seen thus far on a Shopify app when it comes to response time and actual answers and I have used hundreds throughout the years. We have started a new conversation over a day ago and again still no response...

The only reason we are using the app is for the product sourcing and are evaluating pulling the app altogether within the next month or so because we have now hit a point where we question their features working properly and their support as a whole.

If anything changes we will revise review for the better but until that day comes, if ever, we have to give it 3 stars. Keep in mind if this app didn't have great product selection I would be at 1 star.

Twinstore

Spocket apps is really good but I found out that the prices of the products are expensive. There are products that sometimes descriptions are not appropriate, no measurements etc.

Citybeach

The same products but in another country. So nothing special.

Alpha Wolf Hair Beauty

beautiful products that many a buyer would like to purchase. I'm looking forward to my partnership with spocket to increase my sales

Alphaship

I'm trying the free version. This seems like a cool app, just wish I could preview more than 25 items on the free version. If I can move them though, I will be signing up for the paid membership.

Buddha Cube

App has a very nice interface. Very easy to use.

My problem is the prices being charged for the items.

$20 t-shirts, $27 bracelets - this is your cost to buy the items, not the suggested retail prices.

Too high for dropshipping.