Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Standalone Coffee

This app is great for finding shippers from within the US and EU, compared to Ali Express and other similar sites the inventory is small and I have been unable to find what I am looking for on a number of occasions. It would be great if they could grow their inventory, I'm sure they will. Otherwise I am very happy so far!

February 18, 2020

Thanks so much for considering Spocket! May we please know which particular items you viewed that had low inventory accounts? We'll look into it and inform the supplier accordingly. In any case, we're grateful for the wonderful feedback!

Stockhill Designs

I like how easy Spocket is to use, but it would be absolutely 5 stars if I was able to alter the description/tags/etc from the 'My Products' tab after it was pushed to my store. However, that is just a minor flaw in an otherwise really good addition to any store.

February 19, 2020

We're glad you find the platform easy to use. Please feel free to reach out though should questions about its usage arise. Regarding being able to edit some aspects of a product, it's something we can consider working and so we're noting it. Thanks for the review in any case!

t-shirtSquare

I think there are not as many products for pets. I feel it is limited for my niche. Could use more customer support and also email updates on products related to my store's niche instead of other random products that are not relevant.

February 18, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Definitely noted on adding more pet products. Regarding customer support, we aim to provide the best, although sometimes the number of requests per day can be quite a lot and so it takes a bit of time to attend to everybody. We hope you can understand. But we'll definitely be better at managing messages from merchants in the future!

addoshak

I don't have any particular comment for spocke but I can comment after using for little bit. Overall it looks good but lets see.

February 18, 2020

Thanks for the review nevertheless! We're looking forward to hearing updates on your experience with the app.

Passion & Purpose...and more

Easy to search, adjust and customize product info, well-written descriptions, and easy to import to store.

February 18, 2020

We do take pride in our user-friendly interface, and it's great to know that you're getting to enjoy this feature. Thanks for the review and all the best!

labellalatina.com

esta bien ,voy a probar.tiene muchos productos que parecen de calidad. es lo que estaba buscando para mi tienda.

February 18, 2020

¡Excelente! Definitivamente no decepcionaremos y podemos asegurarle que todos los artículos en nuestro catálogo son de calidad. ¡Háganos saber cómo va su búsqueda!

Joseph Wade

Great App! Only problem i have is that i had someone create my shopify website, and some products are not on here.

February 18, 2020

Thanks for letting us know! Please do send a request to our support team at support@spocket.co so we can possibly source out the items for you. Thanks for the review as well!v

MXMN SHOT

decent app. they had shipping problems the first time i tried to use them but it looks like theyve handled that

February 18, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We do want to live up to what we stand for and exceed the expectations of our merchants, and so when issues like that arise, we try our best to fix it.

Unique + Trendy Stuff PH

already got the feeling of the 'premium'-ish the first few seconds and I think this will be a great tool for any big thinking eCommerce seller

February 12, 2020

That's great to know! We'd appreciate it if you could describe specifically how premium feels. All jokes aside, we can definitely offer you the quality products you need that could contribute to your store's success. All the best!

Mans Timepiece

Works great, But the description text editor is crap and could be made allot better. Hope this helps someone out!

February 12, 2020

Thanks for your honest feedback! This is something we can improve on. In any case, we hope the other features work well and are easy to use for you. Let us know if you need help with anything!