Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Wooden Voyage

This app is good to use and hopefully helps me make a profit in my online store. It has helped me out a lot when it comes to dropshipping and working from home.

October 10, 2020

Always a pleasure to be of help! Thanks for reviewing our platform. We appreciate it!

Carden's Collection

Liking what I see so far. Good choice of products and easy to maneuver through the site. I think this is going to be a good relationship and I like the fact it has US and European products and good shipping times. Hoping to get some good sales and make some serious money. Thanks Spocket for the opportunity to offer your products on my shopify store.

October 10, 2020

You're welcome! Thanks as well for giving us the opportunity to be part of your success! We hope to be able to work together towards your goals. We appreciate you being with us!

Shaker Jet

very easy to use! loving it so far. Looking forward to seeing how the products sell on this new store!

October 10, 2020

Great! We're happy you are loving your experience so far. Looking forward to those sales! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you need any help. Thank you for using Spocket!

jdmnstuff

I've seen ads on this app for a while now and decided to give it a try. I have to say i like where they are going with it, but I would like if the add more car stuff. over all i liked it.

October 10, 2020

Thanks for giving us a try! We appreciate your suggestion. We are constantly adding more and more suppliers on the platform every week so you can expect to see more! Thank you!

Pure Skin HI

This is such a cool app I stumbled upon. I was so excited to find a drop shipping company that has US and European products. I am having an easy time navigating on Spocket! Pretty Cool! Thanks again!

October 10, 2020

Cool to have you with us! You're very welcome with us. Thanks for drop shipping with Spocket! We hope to provide you your business needs! Thank you!

KC's Home Decor

This is app has been working wonders for me so far. I have barely used it and I can already tell im going to make some serious money

October 7, 2020

You've got good instincts! We're happy we are able to provide you with the services you need. Looking forward to working with you towards success. Thank you!

Blue's Picks

I love it. best app in hosting real suppliers for start up businesses. Thank you all for giving us answers to all our questions

October 7, 2020

You're welcome! It is our pleasure to be able to help answer all your questions. We want all our drop shippers to succeed! Thank you for using Spocket!

The Kuchiku

Well, this is the best drpshipping app integration I've done so far. Most interesting fact would be the fast shipping in the US & EU countries. Looking forward for better service from Spocket and to keep connected. Hopefully I would build a good relation with Spocket and crack continous sales in the future.

October 7, 2020

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. We're also looking forward to working closely with you to get those future sales! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co or via our live chat if you ever need any help! We appreciate you being with us!

Sahara Bazaar

I'm completely in awe of this whole new experience. I have zero expertise doing any of it and I have to say I'm having the time of my life learning & figuring things out. I haven't gotten into any technical mess AS YET nor have I gotten any sales but that's just fine, I'm still improving my store and adding products I think folks would enjoy!! 5 stars all the way.
P.S. One suggestion though, on the import list, in the Sales Price section, it would be nice to enter an amount value in addition to the percentage value, so we could just type the amount in standard dollars & cents format when setting profit margins. Folks could choose either way to set the price..

October 6, 2020

Awesome suggestion and great feedback! We do appreciate you sharing your experience as it does help us to further improve our services. Your time and experience is very important to us and we're going all in to make it worth your while. Thank you for enjoying Spocket! Looking forward to working with you towards success!

Kukistar

I really like it very helpful thank you so much there are also some good and top selling products in it to

October 6, 2020

You're very welcome! Our help is always available when you need it. Reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime! Thanks for using Spocket!