Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Minfien

I used this app to help me do find US suppliers. I really like this app. It would be nice if it did give more premium products.

March 15, 2020

We're thrilled to know you liked the premium items and your concern to add more is definitely something we can consider looking into. In any case, all the best to you and your store.

Lerika

Just getting started and this app has been really easy to use.
Very good integration, was able to just to pick product and set it live.
Some products dont have a lot of stock though which was disappointing

March 15, 2020

Thank you for choosing Spocket! We're always expanding our catalog so be sure to stay on the lookout for more suppliers every week. All the best to you!

Shello's Emporium

first time using the spocket app, find it very useful to use, starter plan too limited, enjoyed app.

March 11, 2020

We value all the feedback we get and we believe that listening to our merchants will not only make the app better but the best. Thank you!

The Good Life Health

I use Spocket to be able to sell products sourced from USA, as well as, products that are organic and sustainably-sourced. I like the descriptions already in place and the quality pictures. I wish I did not have to pay $50 a month vs $12 a month to important more products and import "high-demand" products. But, I prefer it over Aliexpress. So far I am pleased.

March 17, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We'll be on-boarding more suppliers with more great products. Stay tuned to see the new items and we will make sure you will get the value you paid for!

heApie Supplies New York

Its easy, fast and convenience for seller to import anything to the store. Super awesome and appreciated it.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for choosing Spocket as your dropshipping partner!

DRB SHOP

I used this app before in other store, now I have in my new store, they have great suppliers and nice service, before the basic was free now is $12 a month but the have good tools you can use for your store

March 11, 2020

Such a motivation! Thank you for choosing Spocket for your 2nd store! We want your business to grow that's why we go beyond what is expected of us to make sure you get the value you deserve!

Cali Genre

I love all the products! All the photos are great too! I wish you guys can get more clothing for men.

March 11, 2020

We are in the hunt for more suppliers and we'll definitely search for more in your requested niche.

ros-mary

its a good app for online entrepreneurs and online sales. theres a lot of good features compared to other online apps

March 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and we hope that you find Spocket a useful tool to help for your business in sourcing the best items from our selection of vetted suppliers!

Tot and Baby

So far its going well. I am new to shopify so I can say its user friendly. I am working on adding more products to my store.

March 11, 2020

Great! We're excited to see what products you choose. In any case, we hope they do some wonders for your store!

Elecia Brown

I love the products and that you can choose where you want them shipped form so customers don't have to wait too long on shipping, just wish they had more of a diversity in models (people wearing the products) but otherwise editing name variance and adding tags pretty easy. Also, help is always readily available, one click and you're instantly connected to someone on chat.

March 11, 2020

Thanks for this! Your feedback is something we can work on moving forward. Our support team is always happy to help so feel free to drop them a message anytime.