Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

Clozet Queenz

The products are a bit pricey and not wholesale prices. I'm going to order samples and I like having that option. Customer service is quick and great! Spocket, however, lacks a lot of features to make the user experience much better and the team doesn't seem receptive to customer feedback.

1. Spocket doesn't have an option to unpublish. I have to make additional edits in Shopify and I don’t want customers to see an unfinished product.
2. There is no option to add products to multiple categories.
3. No option to add a sale or compare price.
4. I can’t see shipping times or other vendor information in the important list unless I search for each product.
5. All of the tags or keywords are auto-populated and most of the time I delete most because it doesn’t fit my store, brand or product. Extra time deleting instead of just letting me add only or select the ones I want.
6. Some text editing features are missing with font and I can’t add a table in the text area. This isn’t probably a big deal but great to have.
7. Add an option to apply the same pricing to all variants instead of pasting or typing in each field.
8. Bonus-see vendor information and ratings such as order accuracy and speed.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to give your honest review! We're so happy you love how quick our Support team is - we definitely want to keep it at that rate. For the prices, Majority of products on the platform are between 25%-50% off the retail price so if you see products that are priced higher, let us know and we'll do our best to price match! We also wanted to let you know that your feedback is heard and we are going to use that to develop better features and functions on the app. Again, we would like to thank you for this review and see you around Spocket!

The Beach Line

I has a rocky start, but overall Spocket has been awesome. The customer service has been great and on top of it. The interface is the best I've used compared to other similar apps.

narcissistic-behavior

shipping is my main concern for my online store. love the shipping rates, definetly my ecommerce has benefit from it. awesome work.

Starlight Giftshop

thx for the free spocket account i like the way you people think and i gonna check it out now if its a good app. why do i have to make it sow long

LaVory Boutique

This is by far one of the very little few apps I use. Recommended. Simple and very easy to use. Will rate again.

Your Home Works

I used the app. It is nice so far. I would suggest it to others. I would like to see more from this app.

Pupshup

Just installed. seems a good app but need to test. It looks very great and available for free. Will update later.

Early Bird Sales

I use this app as a startup for my individual income, want to reach financial independence with my homepage. Hope I will be successful. The app is easy to apply. At the moment I can't say anything negative about

MeKosh

I love Spocket and all they have to offer!!! I was able to complete my inventory for my new e-commerce store only using them and it was easy to do!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! If your are an up and coming entrepreneur like me I would suggest Spocket as your number one drop-shipper for quality products.

Flavors Cooking

I used this app to find high equality products. I would recommend this app/service to other colleagues.

Previous 1 3 4 5