Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Polka Dot Polka Dot Stephanie

Customer service is fantastic. My main gripe is that suppliers ship products with their branding and I've been in a situation where the inventory was incorrect. Fortunately, I had only ordered a sample but it did cause some concern. I also wish there was a way to change plans myself as I have to lose a few days of the subscription for which I paid when downgrading.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and we would love to get in touch and rectify your concern about your subscription. The support team will reach out to make sure this is rectified accordingly!

Melissa Talks LLC

A great app to have if you are interested in changing your products frequently. Spocket is in endless supply of trending easy to sell products.

August 10, 2019

Thanks for recommending us! We are continuously bringing in more suppliers for our retailers to have more options for their store. We hope that you continue to support us!

Majil

At first, I did have some concerns about a charge that was added on my account. I'm so happy that support helped me and resolved the issue for me. The only thing is that it took a moment to get to that point. After all, great products and I am a happy customer!

August 4, 2019

Thank you for giving us the chance to make everything right again and we strongly encourage our customers to coordinate with us via chat or email to rectify your concerns and issues. Again, should you ever need us, let us know!

Me Happy

I love that you can get so many products that ship from the US. The selection of items is good, but there are some items I'd like to sell that I can't find on the app, however. So a bigger selection of products would be awesome. Other than that, the app is very helpful. Most of my store items come from Spocket. I still haven't sold anything from Spocket yet, so I can't give any details on the ordering and shipping process yet.

July 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We would love to know what kind of items you are looking for so we can start looking for suppliers to onboard and be able to cater to your needs. Nevertheless, we are glad that you are loving Spocket!

AmandaLeeSwagger

Great products at a fair price. No complaints from me at the moment.

July 2, 2019

Glad to hear you are loving our product range! We are bringing in more suppliers here at Spocket to provide more high quality items for our retailers like you as successful as they can be!

A Touch of Point Pleasant

A little bit of a bumpy start but I have to say that they turned it around for us! We had a couple supplier issues and the support team jumped right in and resolved the issues VERY fast. So far so good!

June 30, 2019

We are so glad to hear that our Support team was able to help you with this! Do let us know how we can improve for the better so in the future we can provide only the best initial experience for our users.

Achieve Labs Co

Excellent customer service that is knowledgeable and super helpful. The items are easy to upload to your site. I just wished they had more items to sell. I love it as a great substitute to Oberlo.

June 22, 2019

The team would like to thank you for your kind words. We would like to hear what items you would need for your store and we will be more than happy to check it out for you!

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great feedback that truly drives us to do our best in making Spocket the best app there is!

The Beach Line

I has a rocky start, but overall Spocket has been awesome. The customer service has been great and on top of it. The interface is the best I've used compared to other similar apps.

narcissistic-behavior

shipping is my main concern for my online store. love the shipping rates, definetly my ecommerce has benefit from it. awesome work.

Starlight Giftshop

thx for the free spocket account i like the way you people think and i gonna check it out now if its a good app. why do i have to make it sow long

Previous 1 3 4 5