Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

CaliStore Finds

Just started using this app. So far its one of my favorites. I like the inventory and prices. Still learning more about it.

October 17, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We totally understand how hard it is when you are just starting but this is where our amazing customer support team comes in. We will guide you all the way! Just let us know how we can help and we rush in to help.

White Lilly

I have not been using this app for very long and got stuck with changing some of my details,I used the chat option to get help and they replied almost instantly. They are very friendly and helpful with everything. I especially like the chat option because you do not have to send an email or call them and wait days for feedback.It is really easy to import products to your store and change the prices to include shipping as well. They will let you know when an item is out of stock so that you don't have to keep checking your website to make sure that you have enough stock left. The only thing that I would change is choosing my own pictures and not having to go to my store to edit them. Other than that, the app is really more user friendly than other apps that I have downloaded to my shopify, and living in South Africa it is not easy to get suppliers that do drop-shipping. So far I am really impressed with the app and would recommend it to anyone who has, just like me, Installed and deleted a lot of drop-shipping apps.

October 15, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up as well as more amazing products from the suppliers we've lined up to be onboarded very soon! We can't thank you enough for the time you have taken to write us this review.

Club Gift Shop

There are some things that can be improved. For example, an excel export of products would be super helpful. It would also be great if we could see reviews on each supplier. Other than that, this app is awesome! There tons of high quality products and Spocket's customer service is amazing!

September 24, 2019

Thanks for letting us know! We are actually in the process of building a feature that highlights supplier reviews so you can see who our top performing suppliers are on our platform. We value your feedback so if you have anything to say, let us know and we'll listen!

RodandAriGoods

The customer service is so very helpful and prompt when you need help. Nice quality products as well.

September 17, 2019

We thank you! We are very grateful for the awesome review. Thanks for supporting Spocket.

Akomi Wellness

Pretty good solution. Needs better organization and filtering within the app of product lists (prior to publishing) as they are difficult to manage/sort. Also needs to force venders to offer a return policy as all the venders i've found so far don't allow returns.

August 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it a lot! We've passed this on to the team so please know your opinions and thoughts about our app are heard. We're happy to have you in Spocket!

Polka Dot Polka Dot Stephanie

Customer service is fantastic. My main gripe is that suppliers ship products with their branding and I've been in a situation where the inventory was incorrect. Fortunately, I had only ordered a sample but it did cause some concern. I also wish there was a way to change plans myself as I have to lose a few days of the subscription for which I paid when downgrading.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and we would love to get in touch and rectify your concern about your subscription. The support team will reach out to make sure this is rectified accordingly!

Melissa Talks LLC

A great app to have if you are interested in changing your products frequently. Spocket is in endless supply of trending easy to sell products.

August 10, 2019

Thanks for recommending us! We are continuously bringing in more suppliers for our retailers to have more options for their store. We hope that you continue to support us!

Majil

At first, I did have some concerns about a charge that was added on my account. I'm so happy that support helped me and resolved the issue for me. The only thing is that it took a moment to get to that point. After all, great products and I am a happy customer!

August 4, 2019

Thank you for giving us the chance to make everything right again and we strongly encourage our customers to coordinate with us via chat or email to rectify your concerns and issues. Again, should you ever need us, let us know!

Me Happy

I love that you can get so many products that ship from the US. The selection of items is good, but there are some items I'd like to sell that I can't find on the app, however. So a bigger selection of products would be awesome. Other than that, the app is very helpful. Most of my store items come from Spocket. I still haven't sold anything from Spocket yet, so I can't give any details on the ordering and shipping process yet.

July 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We would love to know what kind of items you are looking for so we can start looking for suppliers to onboard and be able to cater to your needs. Nevertheless, we are glad that you are loving Spocket!

AmandaLeeSwagger

Great products at a fair price. No complaints from me at the moment.

July 2, 2019

Glad to hear you are loving our product range! We are bringing in more suppliers here at Spocket to provide more high quality items for our retailers like you as successful as they can be!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6