Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

Master of shopping

Love the products coming from US, Canada and Europe. Process multiple samples orders and got them very fast. Customer support is fantastic for sure. Hope I can scale with Spocket.

June 21, 2019

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're onboarding new suppliers every week so retailers like you would have a good selection of products when you use Spocket for your dropshipping needs. We can't wait for you to grow your business with us!

ranzkyleonline

Awesome app! Good job on the products you're offering! I think you have to upload some more of the sports stuff though but other than that it's all good!

June 20, 2019

Thank you for the suggestions! We immensely appreciate that you are letting us know on what you need to make your business grow and make sure we can cater to your customer's needs.

Thank you for letting us help you! As we always say, Happy Spocket-ing!

TodaysEssential

Im just starting out with Spocket and already impressed so far. Got the basic plan for now, but am going on paid in a few weeks as Im starting to build my online shop.

June 20, 2019

We are looking forward to seeing you on the platform! If you need any help in choosing the right products for your store, we can recommend some suppliers to you just reach out to us anytime. We are available 24/7!

Hipimi

Great app ,amazing customer service, real people with informed answers to your every question. Super products just a win win all around. I highly recommend using this app, I typically do not write reviews,however I am so pleased I wanted to share my experience with those who were not sure if they should use this service.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback! We are still pushing ourselves beyond the limit to make sure your expectations are met! Happy Spocket-ing!

Urbantyl

Great app and the support team member who helped me, Irene, was very supportive and informative. The app is very easy to use and help center will help with everything you need to know.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for trusting us to be your partner in dropshipping! We do take pride with our support team's professionalism and expertise as our retailers deserve an exceptional customer service experience.

We are striving to be the best app, one-stop-shop for all your dropshipping needs!

illumin4te

The concept is wonderful. The interface is easy to use. The support is great. The suppliers are from the US to w/c I can confirm after placing a bunch of orders via their app.

By the way, I used this for my old store and will use it for my new one. My store concept is illuminating life with wonderful finds/items/products.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our customer support team. I will definitely relay that message to the team.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we really do appreciate you taking the time to send us this review.

Gal Axiom

We only just started using Spocket, we have been very pleased so far. The prices are very reasonable, the products are of a good quality, there's a healthy variety and quantity, and having just spent a while chatting with their customer support team, they have a good customer support structure. My only qualms are they need to ensure the suppliers themselves use a variations naming convention that makes sense.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our users as this motivates us to do better especially those ones who have been successful with their business using us. We have well taken note of the feedback and make suppliers onboarded going forward will have a proper naming convention.

mylovefromthestars

Looking for verified US suppliers and I may have just found the right application to help with me my online business. Im happy so far with my experience - this is my 2nd account with them for my store already

June 10, 2019

We are very grateful to hear such motivating feedback from you. Knowing that you are satisfied gives us the drive to keep on working harder to make sure that we can provide you the best dropshipping business experience you deserve.

You are always welcome to provide suggestions and feedback as we see those as an opportunity to make everything better than ever.

Pop Culture House

Really love Spocket! Very easy to use and perfect for newbies like me. Highly recommended! Customer support is also A+++!

June 13, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience! We try to make the app user-friendly as much as possible so it is good that you find it very use to use. We will also pass your message along to our amazing Support team so they know they are doing a great job so far.

Latoya's Fashion Factory

As a new store, watching my overhead costs while still offering quality merchandise was a major concern. With their various pricing options, I have been able to offer my customers quality goods at affordable prices while still maintaining a healthy profit margin. Their customer service is the best! Fast and efficient.

June 13, 2019

We here at Socket is thrilled to hear such good feedback from our users like you. We are happy that you were able to find quality goods at affordable prices. Our goal is to make retailers the most successful they can be with dropshipping.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 135 136