Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

MyTransLife

Just started out but so far, out of all the apps I've researched, this stands out. Hopefully we can see some traction ins sales in the coming months.

August 22, 2019

Your feedback is very reassuring! Thank you for trusting and we are indeed looking forward in doing more business with you!

Revenge Fashion Boutique

I love the premium selection, the import process and the fact that you can chat right within the app

August 20, 2019

Glad to hear you're loving our app. We also like to make everything easy and as we always say, Happy Spocket-ing!

MATTERLIVES

This app is really a great help for my store. Thank you so much for the free trial!! Im really loving the premium feel and the easy navigation!

August 16, 2019

We're happy that you're loving our app! We are making some big changes soon so do watch out for that. It's going to be better and more efficient for our users.

JOHNMERHCANDISE

Spocket is AWESOME!!!! They really made my day! Their customer service is top of the line! very responsive and a great help for my store! THANKS!!!!!!

August 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback about our Support team! We've been ramping up our support so expect only the best from us going forward.

JonPatrick

Amazing app highly recommended! This app helps me with getting unique items from the USA that I can sell online.

August 16, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation and we're going to be bringing in more US suppliers for you. Keep an eye out for that!

Enchanted Sparrow

I've just started using Spocket but it's sooo much easier than the other Dropshipping apps I've tried. The interface is intuitive and user friendly and they have a chat option which means that help is just a quick click away! I had a question yesterday that was cleared up with a chat within a really short period of time. I'm really, really happy with Spocket!

August 17, 2019

Here in Spocket, that is what we aim for! User-friendly app with the most dependable support team you can ever have. We like to make your drop shipping life easy!

travelcrazies

I use this app to dropship items. I really like it because they give me options (TONS!!) every week. They send me emails about the products that have been added when new suppliers and items are uploaded. I will update my review again when I make my first sale

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you like our variaty of features on Spocket! We wish you best of luck with your sales and can't wait to hear from you again after you've sold your first item!

Runnin In Heels

I am new to the dropship game. I’ve explored a ridiculous amount of distributors and Spocket is by far my go to and favorite. App is clean, easy to use and the products are on the higher end, unlike Aliexpress.
The plans are pricey. One being 25 premium products to be imported, which to me, are the better of the products, but with 250 regular products allowed for importing. They do have a plan that allows unlimited products to both premium and regular products, which may definitely be worth it for established stores.
BUT, what makes this amazing is the CUSTOMER SERVICE, absolutely phenomenal customer service. ALWAYS there. Seriously, this is so important to me and should be to anyone in the dropship world.
This is a company that has their sh*t together and are selective with their suppliers. They seem to be quality over quantity. Which, they did HAVE quantity to.
Definitely give their trial a try!

August 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're so grateful for this and we're glad you're happy with our app especially our Customer Support team. I will let them know and glad to have to you as part of the Spocket fam!

Harley Butler Trading Company

Best experience has been with Customer Support and responding to a product question right from the start. Prompt with a response and finding a solution to my satisfaction. For the app, easy to search, select and load products.

August 11, 2019

Our Customer Support team is more than happy to assist! Glad to hear that your initial experience with Spocket has been a good one.

Botanical Sundries

This is by far the only app I've ever considered paying for. Great customer service - real people on the other end! Love this app

August 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We put a lot of effort into our app and it's really good to hear that you're loving it. We aspire to become even more awesome and improve our customer service even further!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 140 141