Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping with US & EU suppliers.

Winkeltje van Lynn

The app is still developing, but what makes the app great is the customer service. They will always try to help you with everything. Great team!

December 4, 2019

Thanks for this review - it's feedback like this that helps us improve! And of course, our dropshippers' needs are a priority for us so we make sure we're able to successfully each and every one of you.

The Opulent Rose

The Spocket team is awesome! My store isn't up & I've just started using the app, so I'm not sure how the products/suppliers are yet. Any question or concern I've had is addressed within minutes mostly by live chat. Sometimes via email. Great people!

December 1, 2019

We appreciate your kind words and glad you are loving the premium service from customer support team. Rest assured that we are always here to answer any query of yours as quick as possible.

Rekindles Fire

Discovering the Spocket app was what made me finally make the leap and start a business. Spocket looked like they had seen all the issues and challenges out there for dropshippers and specifically set out to make it easier for us to be a success. I showed a friend and she agreed - now we're business partners, having a great experience with Spocket and its awesome support team and making even more plans to grow with Spocket. Thank you!

November 29, 2019

Thanks for this awesome review. What can we say, teamwork makes the dream work! We're glad that we inspired you to officially kickstart your business with your friend. Like we always say, we always want the best for our dropshipping family so we try to be available and help in every way we can. We're excited to see what great things you and your friend can achieve with us and your business.

Kinda Day Shoppe

I have been looking around for the best dropshipping app with great quality and shipping. I am very much impress with ease of use and chat support is top-notch! I really love talking to real people with real help and support. Cant wait to be one of their success stories! 5 Stars A+++++

November 29, 2019

Awesome, thanks for this! We do want nothing but success for our dropshippers, so we make it a point to chat with our community should they need help. And hey, if it counts, we also can't wait to see your name in our list of success stories.

Zentrésor

Great app so far - definitely worth downloading - easy and simple to use, with a great live chat feature - great products too

November 28, 2019

Cool, thanks for this! We're blushing knowing you're having a smooth and easy time using Spocket. We want to let you know too that dropshippers like you are worth having on the platform and the community. We're always available should you need help with anything. While we're at it, do you have any other features or products in mind that you want to see on Spocket?

Bella'sBeautyxoxo

I can't believe this really works and I guess it's time for me to leave a review for this fantastic app helping me earn money for the past few weeks. I hope you'll guys have more EU products soon..

November 27, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for this awesome review, we really appreciate it. We're glad to know that our platform has helped you with your business goals and we hope your success continues. Also, we're looking to expanding our roster of suppliers - and that includes more from the EU. We're currently working towards this so stay tuned!

simpleetoday

I am building my own store and I hope that I will have success using Spocket. There are other dropshipping platforms but I am trying my luck here so fari t has been great customer support is always there to help and they have helped me with my biz

November 27, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We're always here to help you achieve that success. We just want the best for our dropshippers which is why we make it a point to assist them as fast and as best as we can.

d-baggage

I love the ease in finding the products I need with Spocket! I want to ship products from the US and their filters make it easy for me to navigate US-made products. Would be great though if you could also add filters for other regions!!

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We love to hear more from you so feel free to reach out at support@spocket.co so we can get more insights on how we can make the app better and more efficient for users like you.

AXIMUM

I am happy with there support and really they are so supportive and humble with me. They also guide me.

November 27, 2019

Awesome! Thanks so much for this kind review. We do want nothing but the best and success for our dropshippers, and so it's always a pleasure to be able to help out wherever and whenever we can.

allthosecutedresses

Spocket offers amazing possibilities, and very helpful crew! Looking forward to use it every day! Love it!

November 26, 2019

Thank you for being amazing with Spocket! We're looking forward to assisting you every day as we grow together in this business! Appreciate the love!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160