Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

PINT

We are loving the ReCharge app! We are a new business starting out and the team at Bootstrap Heros is so helpful and answers all of my crazy questions and is so wonderful on the phone to help with anything that comes up! Definitely reccomend this app to other Shopify users! Thanks guys! -- PINT

Vega Coffee

Like several other reviewers, I too spent countless hours researching and test-driving every single recurring payments/subscription-billing service I could find that promised to make it *easy* to create+sell+manage+fulfill product subscriptions through Shopify.

And yet not one of the apps I tested (which as far as I can tell was all of them) were either simple to setup, easy to manage or seamlessly integrated into Shopify's backend admin (which for us, was a deal breaker).

They also didn't "speak/communicate" directly with other shopify apps (unless you connected them yourself through APIs and/or webhooks), handle shipping and/or taxes at checkout like ReCharge does *out-of-box*.

In short, of all the Shopify app promising to make it *easy* to create, sell, manage and/or fulfill subscriptions for frequently purchased products and/or services that you offer - ReCharge is the *only one* that delivers.

Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil

Great App and incredible support. This is a subscription service that makes sense not only for us, but more importantly for our customers.

Thank you!

Darn Good Yarn * Yarn made by India's Women

If you need a subscription, this app is a MUST HAVE! We have been able to manipulate the subscription model to fit the very specific needs of my customers and the Bootstrap Heroes Team was there EVERY step of the way to make sure we got to "launch" at the right time. You are missing out if you even think about using other apps (which I've used with no luck). This is the real deal without the huge budgetary confinements.

The Seaweed Bath Co., LLC

ReCharge provided everything we wanted in a subscription service for our products and the set up was super fast and easy! All we had to do was decide which products we wanted to offer as a subscription to our customers and how much of a discount we wanted to give. Once they had that information from us they had our subscriptions up and running the same day.

I definitely recommend ReCharge to anyone who wants to provide their customers with the option of purchasing a product one time or once a month.

BANISH! Acne Scars. Same day shipping. 100% money back guarantee if it doesn't work for you!

great app, many customers are using it!

Golden Acres

At Golden Acres Pet Food we produce and deliver products each month based on customer orders. Offering subscriptions seemed like a "no brainer", allowing our customers the ability to never forget an order and run out of food. As you know subscriptions were not in Shopify and we looked at every app solution. We went with ReCharge because they had the only solution where our customers could attach a shipping method (for us a drop site location) with the subscription. The ReCharge team could not be more helpful, they helped get everything setup and running smoothly extremely fast! Thank you guys!!!

Q5 Sports Nutrition

I spent countless hours searching for an app that would let me offer subscriptions for my customers. The few solutions I found were either too expensive, didn't integrate well with our store, or were just too klunky.

I read about ReCharge in a review and decided to give it a try. It was exactly what I was looking for. A really clean integration that doesn't mess up my store checkout flow, and let's my customers select one time purchase, subscription products or both in the same cart!

The developer called and handled the installation for me, no messing around with liquid code. They also answered all my questions and helped me with some best practices.

I can't wait to see how offer subscriptions to our customers helps the store grow!

F2 Nutrition

We had been looking for a great recurring app for choppily even though this app is new it works great. customer service has been prompt and helpful.

Nos Curieux Voyageurs

I want to say that this is the first review I have ever written on the Shopify app store. I have used quite a lot of apps but have never felt the need to write a review, whereas here I feel practically obligated to write one after everything the ReCharge team has done for us.
First of all, these guys just came out of nowhere a few weeks ago, right when we were ready to launch our site. We have tried all of the other subscription apps on the app store, and none of them could meet all of our requirements - we had a list of pros and cons for each app. While we would've had to settle for one of these options, ReCharge launched and saved us! Not only does their app fulfill all of our demands, but their customer service is... well you have excellent customer service, and then you have ReCharge customer service light years ahead. We had a lot of specific requests and they took the time through a ton of e-mails and multiple Skype calls to cater to all our needs. That right there is authentic proof that their customers' success is truly important to them! They had no obligation to do all they did, and they went well beyond what we could have expected.
I would recommend ReCharge to anyone who wants to sell subscriptions. While other subscription apps have their pros and cons, ReCharge brings the total package!