Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

T Rex Sound

Wonderful and speedy support. Quick to resolve any issues with my Shopify store!

Lit Cosmetics

The app is okay if you only have 1-2 orders to fulfill a day, but the load time is simply way too slow to use, and it is missing certain important things such as customer notes, and a breakdown of item in such things as kits. Support is really good and I will use this app in the future once the bugs have been worked out. James.

August 12, 2019

Hi there,
Since your review was posted we have significantly upgraded our infrastructure to ensure timeouts like this no longer happen.
We also have a new version of Sufio, which can bring over order notes and metafields from your orders onto the invoices.

We hope you'll consider giving it another try!

The Art Treasure

Excellent app, great support team that is always ready to help!

Maxim Faro

The app is really great. We are a store regulated under EU legislation and they provide some very useful solutions. Their customer service is super quick, very helpful and mega friendly. Can highly recommend the service.

Medicobeauty

Great app that has saved us lots of time in emailing invoices manually. Also great customer service who respond really quickly and very helpful with amendments or customisation. Highly recommend.

George Willy

Handy for sending invoices with orders. Saves us a lot of time

Kariceramics

Easy app with great customer support. Definitely recommended!!

Direct Drainage 2

Customer support is very friendly and solved the issue straight away for us. It's nice not having to worry about our invoices going out to the customer.

Avawomenchf

The customer support was perfectly well, I was very pleased to receive very fast response and my issue was solved within hour. That's great! Thanks to Jan.

Trendychaser

I was pleased with this app's support from the very first moment!
They agreed to integrate my native language (I sent them translations) and made this up and running within 2 working days!

I am very pleased with the interface since it is easy to navigate. App is highly customizable and the support is awesome!!! :)