Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

Thejuiceloverbcn

Super easy to use and configure. Really great documented. Support i really fast and excellent.
I would give it a SIX star rating if there were more than one invoice template available :)

Vitayes

Support Team solved our problem very quickly, promt response and useful advice. It's an extremely useful application and customer friendly.

Ping Me

Super simple and a pleasure to use, and thats coming from someone that hates doing accounts / invoicing! Great job Sufio team!

Selflessrebel

The support behind this app is just awesome. They wrote me a couple of custom code snippets and installed them on my site, they are always quick to respond and very friendly. The app itself does what it promises. I highly recommend this.

Crosswordsite

If you want an app that automatically and instantly invoices your customers with all local sales taxes/VAT etc. calculated and shown, Sufio Automatic Invoices does what it says on the tin. It has all the bells and whistles and customization facilities I need. My store sells digital products and Sufio links perfectly with it and with the digital products app I use, and picks up on any discounts issued as well. First class app, very well thought through.

Socket Store

This app has made a big difference to the way we manage our store order invoicing. Eradicating some time consuming manual processes with an easy to use app. Special mention to Katy (supported by her development team) who has made the set up process so easy. Thank you!

Revested

Sufio is a simple and extremely useful tool for our business located in Italy. Support is responsive and I really appreciated how they can be flexible with special needs configurations.

Woom

Great and incredibly quick support by Katy! Many thanks for your competent and super friendly help!

Hugh Waller Art

Fantastic app! Once you get the hang of it, it's very easy to use and set up, just make sure you have everything, i.e. tax settings etc, set up in Shopify first (tutorials can be found at Articles link in the footer). Support is extremely friendly, helpful and patient, I got a little grumpy in one question and they handled it very professionally and gracefully, for which I thank them.

Dishdashbiz

Great support from Katy to help us make our invoice the best it can be!