Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

garageCube shop

A great app with a very attentive and responsive customer service department who has allowed us to make custom improvements.
I can only recommend this app.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for your great review. We're happy we could help you with those customizations!

FLOWSOFLY

Sufio helps me create tax-compliant invoices. The support was very helpful and quick in helping me add conditional phrasing to the invoices.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Florian! Let us know if you ever need help with anything else.

Italian Bathrooms

Jan is a superhero, no other explanation!

Asked for some help in customizing Sufio alongside another app, and Sufio's customer support service has been great. They manage to fix everything and help me promptly. Will definitely recommend to anyone!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for this lovely review, Matteo! It's great to know that Sufio is working as you need it to.

bellawear.be

Great app, looks good and works fine. And when i had questions i received very quick and good support.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the nice review Bjorn. Let us know if you ever need help with anything else!

Mushroom Catering

I used Sufio for almost a year and found the support team very helpful, it was a great invoicing App but the the product lacked simple editing ability after an invoice has been paid like changing the billing address at the customers request, load times were also very slow when dealing with high numbers of invoices and can be a little buggy. I have since switched to Order printer pro and find it much better

August 7, 2019

Hi John, thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you felt Sufio wasn't right for you.

I couldn't find a support ticket from you asking about editing paid invoices, but just to clarify, you certainly can edit them and change the billing address (although not the shipping address... yet) by opening them up in Sufio and clicking Edit > Edit Client.

ooshi

super easy handling and amazing customer support! can totally recommend it ! I used it for creating more than 8000 PDF invoices from my Shopify Store

August 7, 2019

Thank you for the nice review! We are glad you are enjoying using Sufio.

Endurance Edge

++ Great app for invoicing, mostly customisable for our needs and some of the best customer service going.

- - Purchase Order numbers would be a valuable addition.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review Tegyn!

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow us to add a new field to the "Create Order" section in the Shopify admin.
However, it is possible to add the PO number manually to the invoice in Sufio, or to capture the PO number in the storefront as we describe here: https://sufio.com/articles/shopify/create-invoices-from-orders/additional-details/po-numbers/

berlin international gaming

Great app with good customization options and a quick and friendly support! We're using this for multiple stores.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad we were able to help!

Halla Cakes

Very great app, easy to use and they answeared within 10mins and made the small translation fixes we asked. App works great and the customer service is outstanding!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for the lovely review! We're glad we could help you with those adjustments.

Romance Chocolate

Easy in use. I received fast support and very clear information in a friendly way.