Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

Sumup Store

Seamless integration, lightning fast customer support and - as opposed to shopify themselves - actually understands the issues that European shops have, especially those that sell cross-border.

Greatrads

A superb app. Does its magic in the background after setting up which is a doddle. All our customers receive a professionally laid out, attractive invoice. The support is also exceptional. Would highly recommend.

Cochine

Great app, easy to use and set up and you receive amazing support from developers and support team. Highly recommend it to making invoicing easy for your shop!

The Stargazer Store

Excellent app to have automatic invoices. Amazing support, solving problems that are not even theirs. Although maybe a little bit expensive since I had to go for the extended plan (starter pack only has 7 invoices a month and no VAT exemption options). But I would still highly recommend it if you're looking for an invoicing solution.

Blooom Organics

Very Good solution and top noch support team, they really helped us to adapt the app to our specific needs

Uaevaping

I had no issues almost for 1 year until the last 2 months where I noticed that all orders are not updated automatically and I have to go through every order in my store and do a manual update which takes alot of time !! It happened more than 10 times in the last 2 months and decided to uninstall the app . Not recommended at all as they were unable to fix this issue .

Update : Nov 11th,2017

I received an email from the company manager who was really professional in solving the issue I had and I was completely satisfied. Thanks.

Myibsource

We keep getting 504 Gateway timeouts. It is very slow in the past 3-4 months and we are on verge of migrating to another app unless they can speed things up

August 7, 2019

Hi there,
We're sorry you had this issue.
Since your review was posted we have significantly upgraded our infrastructure to ensure this no longer happens.

Schleiftitan

Great Tool and an even better Customer Service. I sent them 2 emails and both have been answered within 30 minutes. Thats the service you need to get your business running! Can only recommend!

The Readers Ace

Fast, friendly, and efficient customer service. Asked for some minor customizations on my invoices, and quickly done. Great app for our store!

Kompetex Gmbh

When starting to work with Sufio I would have appreciated more detailed setting options for some issues like taxation (e.g.).

However, after getting in touch with the Sufio team our main need was really speed-fixed by the very friendly and helpful support and technical team.