4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate and streamline invoicing, with a user-friendly interface and customizable invoices. It's praised for handling complex VAT issues, making it ideal for EU businesses. The app's integration with platforms like Shopify and Stripe, and its versatility in retail and wholesale invoicing are valued. Features like automatic invoice sending and detailed reporting are also commended. The support team is consistently praised for their quick, effective responses and customization to suit specific business needs.

October 7, 2018

This app is awesome! Easy to use, great designed invoices and really stable. Would recommend everyone i know to use this app.

Femani.no
Denmark
November 3, 2020

We use Sufio to issue our invoices. This is a very good tool, supported by a very reactive team. We needed to implement some specific features (for example : display a specific wording on the onvoices, depending on the country of the buyer) => Michal and his team were very helpful about that.

La Rosée cosmétiques
Sufio replied November 3, 2020

Merci beaucoup for leaving your kind review here! We're delighted you're satisfied with our customer services and the specific customisations we were able to make in your account. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us anytime, we are here for you! :)

February 6, 2023

Perfect, easy ant pratic, for invoices and for credit note
I recommand for everybody this application, and the team is very proffesionnal

Musc Intime
Sufio replied February 6, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad to hear you would recommend our app, this means a lot to our team. We always do our best to provide the best invoicing service and meet the demands of our userbase.

Reach out any time you may need assistance again :)

June 13, 2020

Great app! Also very pleased with the customer service. They really fixed everything on my invoices that I asked.

Actionspot
Netherlands
Sufio replied June 15, 2020

Thank you! We were very happy to help you! Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

June 25, 2020

Very complete app with several interesting features.
Talked to Michal from customer support, he was impeccable, followed us, and helped us solve all our problems and answered to all our questions!
Very satisfied with the trial period, we will certainly continue to use it.

Vini e Distillati Angelo Delea SA
Switzerland
Sufio replied June 29, 2020

Grazie mille for your review! :) We are happy that you find our app interesting and our customer support team helpful. We appreciate you will continue using us after the free trial and please feel free to contact us anytime. Siamo qui per voi!

June 17, 2020

I tried several apps to make French invoices with all the required fields and I was becoming crazy because discounts and unit prices were never displayed without taxes. Sufio also displays the TVA rate for each line in the invoice.
I contacted the Sufio support and they made some adjustments for me and it looks fantastic now ! Thanks a lot !
I recommend this app

Cafés Charles Danican
Sufio replied June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are happy we meet your needs and you enjoy the customisation we've done for you! :) Don't hesitate to reach out to our customer services anytime.

February 22, 2022

Excellent app and phenomenal customer service! They were able to provide bespoke code to pull through PO numbers from the notes section of the orders and I've rolled this out over multiple stores. Really great!

Vivo Life Trade USA
Sufio replied February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be delighted to hear that we were able to help you out and that our solutions have been able to assist you with each of your stores!

March 1, 2023

Great experience with their customer service. They've been able to get back to me fairly quick and had answers for me when I needed them. Highly Recommend

QualityDoor
Sufio replied March 21, 2023

Thank you very much! Our Support team always do their best to respond as soon as possible and get our customers on their way :)

September 14, 2020

Fast and effective ! Also the developers are very responsive and help you for special requests ! perfect ! thanks guys

Plus de 150 modèles de Business Plan à télécharger
Singapore
Sufio replied September 19, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! We greatly appreciate it :)

January 22, 2021

It looks good and works well! We can now send automatic invoices to customers. Before we had this it was a lot of work!

Bouwhof shop
Netherlands
Sufio replied January 28, 2021

Hope we made your life easier with the automatic sending of invoices! That's our goal! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review! :)