Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

MiBoxerStore

App wasn't perfect at start, But I had great support and all the changes where implemented very fast! It works like a charm now.

February 4, 2021

Some great things take time! ;) We're happy our services work like a charm on your end now. Don't forget we're always there for you and happy to help with anything. Thanks for you kind words! :)

Sweetpea's

We originally found this app, as an integration with Spently templates. We really appreciated the ability to include a download link for our customers to get a formal invoice. This has saved our admin team a lot of work, replying to email requests. We truly appreciated how much work their support team put into customizing our invoices for our unique needs. This has made the switch to Shopify POS so much easier. Highly recommend for the styling, ease of use and level of support.

February 4, 2021

So excited to hear that you find our app helpful and that we make your life easier! Don't hesitate to get in touch with us should you need further help. Thank you for your kind words! :)

Ahooga Bike Store

We started using this app 2 weeks ago. Starting from the first moment it was clear that Sufio provides great service and good communication. Our invoicing towards clients was easily optimized by using Sufio! If we had some questions during first couple of days, Sufio responded within a few hours with a clear and very helpful feedback. Thanks! Happy to use Sufio!

February 4, 2021

Happy to hear you enjoy our customer services as well as our product! Reach out to us whenever you have any questions! :) Thank you for your positive review!

Bouwhof shop

It looks good and works well! We can now send automatic invoices to customers. Before we had this it was a lot of work!

January 28, 2021

Hope we made your life easier with the automatic sending of invoices! That's our goal! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review! :)

ADSO

I've had lots of trouble with installing the VAT-section into our theme. The Sufio team has helped such a great deal! Thank you guys for everything, if I could rate more then 5 stars, I would do it.

January 28, 2021

It was our please to be assisting you! Please don't hesitate to get back to us anytime - we will gladly help you again. Thanks for your words of encouragement! :)

blueanemone

Great App. My invoicing is much easier now. Fully automated.
The customer support service is excellent . They have been very quick in attending all my needs. They are very supportive.
I'm a EU seller and I sell both through my website and through Etsy. Using Etsy integration app and sufio app I have now all my invoices from both marketplaces in one place. Sufio customer service has also adapted my needs of showing the composition of my items on the invoices working with tags on Shopify. I need this composition to be shown on the invoices for sending my orders outside the EU. Now this is done automatically without having to write all the compositions manually.
Also they have worked to solve my invoices showing the correct EU taxes for my invoices coming through Etsy aswell as from my webpage.
I had another issue with invoices showing EU taxes when the customer pays with afterpay app. This issue has been also solver by sufio team very quickly.
Now all my invoicing is done automatically. Taxes are correct and I have all my platforms integrated into one place (Etsy invoices and my web invoices). I'm so very grateful to Sufio for making my life much more easier now. As a small business invoicing can get very messy and thanks to sufio it is now so easy.

January 28, 2021

Dealing with taxes within the EU can indeed be tricky, especially when one creates invoices that are compliant with all the countries where one sells. From small changes in design to more complex settings, we're always here for you so please feel free to get in touch whenever you need some further customisation.
Thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful review, we're honoured! :)

Delicate Culotte

Super ! et support hyper reactif , repond directement aux questions , au niveau des prix ça vaut le coup pour facture illimités

January 28, 2021

Quel gentil avis! Merci beaucoup, beaucoup! :)

My Pantry Organizer

I love this app! First of all, it does exactly what I need it to do - send invoices and additional attachments like return forms. When started using the app I had at least 10 different questions and issues I had to sort out before launching my website, and customer service answered and fixed everything - and more in a blink of an eye. I couldn't be more happy!

January 28, 2021

We're so stoked that you're happy with both our product and the customer service we provide! Don't hesitate to reach out anytime, it will be our pleasure to be helping you again and assure your satisfaction! Thank you for your kind words! :)

Bolini®

I use this app for all my invoices. I had some trouble with it but Michal from the customer service has helped me tremendously

January 28, 2021

No matter what struggle you encounter, we're always here for you and ready to assist in no time! Thanks for leaving us your kind review! :)

Misterfris

Needed some custom changes to our invoice and delivery templates, they did it very fast and exact to our request, very helpfull and friendly support !
Thanks !

January 14, 2021

It's our great pleasure to be assisting you. Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! :) Thank you for your nice review.