4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate and streamline invoicing, with a user-friendly interface and customizable invoices. It's praised for handling complex VAT issues, making it ideal for EU businesses. The app's integration with platforms like Shopify and Stripe, and its versatility in retail and wholesale invoicing are valued. Features like automatic invoice sending and detailed reporting are also commended. The support team is consistently praised for their quick, effective responses and customization to suit specific business needs.

February 26, 2018

Fantastic app, does exactly what it says on the tin.

Internetsecurity Technology
Edited March 12, 2021

Awesome app ! With a very reactive support team, you guys are awesome. I have a multiple languages website and sufio helped me manage multiple language invoices, very cleverly. They are very reactive and answer my request very quickly

Rivieras European Union
France
Edited November 9, 2017

I had no issues almost for 1 year until the last 2 months where I noticed that all orders are not updated automatically and I have to go through every order in my store and do a manual update which takes alot of time !! It happened more than 10 times in the last 2 months and decided to uninstall the app . Not recommended at all as they were unable to fix this issue .

Update : Nov 11th,2017

I received an email from the company manager who was really professional in solving the issue I had and I was completely satisfied. Thanks.

Uaevaping
United Arab Emirates
Edited July 21, 2020

Amazing app to create and send invoices to customers. I've been using it for more than 3 years and it works really well and the customer service is extremely good too. Any problem or modification you need to do will be done by their group of experts. Totally recommended app!

Enspirar
Spain
Sufio replied September 30, 2020

Wow thank you so much for your loyalty! We appreciate you sticked to us for over 3 years! :) We wish you a bright future with us and in case you ever need our assistance, please do reach out!

April 25, 2019

Simple, convenient, flexible, responsive and helpful customer support, what more can you ask for for such a cheap price?

Retro Modding
Edited June 22, 2021

Great app! Does what it says it can do. Easy to install and easy to operate. Excellent support. Very happy with it.

Helen B
Belgium
November 25, 2020

Always excellent customer service from Djimi and the team at Sufio. They are always super friendly and quick to help with any issues that arise.

The Lock Shop
Sufio replied November 26, 2020

Glad to hear you enjoy our customer services, our team is always there for you and ready to answer all your questions in no time! Thank you for leaving your kind comment here. :)

October 7, 2015

Fantastic APP + customer service !!!!

We have been using Sufio since July and it has saved us hours of paper work. It opperates seamlessly with our store and customers appreciate instant VAT invoices. It was very easy to customise with logo etc and the customer service team have updated our app to produce invoices + delivery notes in the exact format we required.

I highly reccomend the Sufio team and their software, massive thanks

John

Theinsulationshop
2 months using the app
September 21, 2023

Sufio's support team have been incredibly quick, attentive and have very reasonably met our requests. It is clear to us why they have a 4.9 star rating and we will continue to enjoy their app on our store.

The Lock Box
Switzerland
5 months using the app
Sufio replied October 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review! Our support team strive to work efficiently with each of our users and make sure we bring the best solutions to each store :)

January 9, 2020

Great app with great support. On multiple occasions, we had to contact support for adjustments to the invoice template and we always had a quick response and resolution

International Key Supply
Over 5 years using the app
Sufio replied February 4, 2020

Thanks for this lovely review, Sean. Glad we could help!