Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

Mark's Corpex

I have been using Sufio for quite some time and I have been loving howwell designed the templates are for our customer invoicing. Recently, we added customizable options to our products, and I needed the customization options to show up on the invoices. I reached out to the Sufio guys and they immediately made that happen! I can't stress enough how good this app is. It's a must-have for every professional shopify store.
A Shoutout to Michael Djimi for being my point of contact throughout the process.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much! :) We appreciate you took your time to write this amazing review. We're really happy you're pleased with our customisations options. Stay tuned for what we have in store in the future.

BilligBlomst

Sufio made invoices very easy for our business. The support team was also very quick to assist when in need. I would recommend Sufio to everyone doing business through Shopify.

January 14, 2021

Many thanks for leaving us your kind review and recommending us to other businesses! :)

Maschalina

The app is in higher price tag but we recently wanted to change something and it was done quickly and with great customer service

January 7, 2021

We hope you enjoy the value we bring to you! :) Our customer services are always available for you. Let us know if we can ever be of some help. We are here for you. Thank you!

Colour Savers

EXCELLENT - Top Quality - Very Functional for B2C, B2B and wholesale needs.
Custom to you look and needs for impressive results

January 7, 2021

Excellent quality for an excellent client like you! We're honoured to have received a review from you. On behalf of the Sufio team - thank you! :)

Eline Rosina | B2B

Perfect and smart app and very good customer service. The automation works perfect and the templates are fine.

January 7, 2021

Thank you! We're very pleased you benefit from both our design templates and our customer service. Don't hesitate to get in touch anytime! :)

IVF Store

We spent a lot of time researching Invoice Apps to add to our Shopify business and Sufio was our first choice. The options of invoice formats to select from was a plus, but the Admin interface is what we utilize every day. We can quickly download past due invoices to send via email or print in mass as needed. If/When a customer needs a statement of account, we can quickly access their unpaid invoices, download a .csv file, make appropriate edits and send to the customer in seconds. Edits to invoices are also simple, quick and easy. Our business model requires we make minor changes to final invoices after items are sold and Sufio makes it very easy for us to make the changes ourselves. If we need assistance, Sufio's support team is fantastic. Quick responses, patience in understanding the issue and a genuine interest in helping us find the solution or alternative. Lastly, 65% of our customers pay for their product after the delivery of goods. For those paying by Credit Card, the Stripe functionality available through the electronic Sufio invoice makes it a seamless, efficient way to collect payment. Sufio has been instrumental in helping us grow our business and keeping cash flow under control.

January 7, 2021

Wow! We are truly humbled by your amazing feedback! Our customers' satisfaction is our utmost priority and so seeing a review like yours makes us really happy! We're glad our app has become instrumental in your business growth and we wish you all the best for your endeavours! Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this amazing review. :)

Biogents Webshop For Researchers

The Sufio customer support - especially Michal - is awesome! Really fast and always very friendly. Thanks for your help, Michal :-)
In our shop in the US I use it for the invoices and credit notes, which works perfectly. In our other two shops within the EU, I need it for our B2B business (tax exemption). Great tool!

January 7, 2021

We take great pride in our customer services and so we are over the moon that you enjoy what we offer! We all hope we make your life easier and that you benefit from our beautiful invoices on your account! Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! :)

Fonez

Sufio has great support team. they help me to set the Sufio invoice system and clear every doubt I have.

January 7, 2021

When in doubt, contact us immediately! We're here to answer all your questions in no time! Thank you for leaving us your kind review here! :)

StravaGaine

Bravo à Michal Stolar Customer Support Manager, il est super professionnel et très agréable ! 5***** ! Je recommande Sufio !

January 7, 2021

Super merci pour votre avis positif! :)

Reprotect

Very usefull application. I want to highlight the fast and personalised attention they bring to the customer. I have had some doubts and the team has been very helpful, fast and also very nice at the same time. Thank you Michal!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time writing this review - your encouraging words mean a lot to us! Michal and the rest of the team are always there for you and happy to help you. :)