Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Free plan available

Gear Worx

Very much recommend these guys.
I am somewhat literate with importing and dealing with datafeeds however any time I have any issues no matter big or small they are quick to help or get back to me with a path forward. Awesome work team :)

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for such a kind review. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service :) We are always here for you!

TOLA

When you are looking for high-level customer service, go to Syncee, they have excellent customer service and serve you even if you are in the free service. Also, I want to thank Melinda; she was accommodating and got all my work done. excellent company

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is so great to see you love our service; how our app works, and our customer support. In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Do not hesitate to contact us via email or in-app chat if you have any questions :)

Wroods

Their customer support team is great. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to start a dropshipping business.

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy you are satisfied with Syncee :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Happy dropshipping!

draffph.com

I really like this apps., and i like the support team they always help me to solve some issue in my catalogs

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It's so nice to read that you like Syncee :) In case of any questions, our support team is always ready to help you. You can contact us via our in-app chat or by email support@syncee.co.

www.trendingbestsellers.com

I wish i knew this app way before i started my Shopify journey. I have already been recommending this app to every one i know. give it a shot, you will never regret. I love the order automation feature and the friendly support i get whenever i need it.

November 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy you are satisfied with what Syncee offers, our features, and our customer support as well :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.

Harvey Ltd

I like the control this app gives. I can contact the supplier directly without going through a middle man. Also, paying for purchases is very easy.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is great to see that you love that you can reach every essential information of the suppliers on Syncee Marketplace easily and that you can contact them directly :) Also, we are happy you find the payment method easy. If anytime you have a question, we'll always be here to help :)

The 21st Century Alpha

Terrific application with quick and easy integration with Shopify stores, customer service is also very friendly and helpful if you ever need any help. Could not recommend a greater app.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, you are amazing! :) We are happy you love our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help.

Full Monte Co

Lots of products and excellent, prompt customer service! Their app is laid out well and easy to use. Looking forward to doing business with them!

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are so happy you love the product range available on Syncee Marketplace and that you are satisfied with the service we offer. In case of any questions, we'll always be here to help.

ARAVUR

I used this app on my website and it has helped me find an easier way to add products and automate the order processes. It takes getting used to but the team is always there to help.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) It's great to see you love Syncee and that our service helps you to ease the everyday work with your online store. In case of any questions, our support team is always here to help you!

Ladyothello

I use this app for my online store. Their customer service is excellent.It will take me some time to learn how to use this app. But customer service is there to help you along the way.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with Syncee. Our customer service is always here to help you. Feel free to contact us anytime via our in-app chat or email, support@syncee.co.