Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Free plan available

Getwears

Apart from the fact that the app is really easy to use. The customer support from the team is great. They help you all the way and they are always available for any questions. You have to try it out yourself.

Nanga Shoes

we like syncee. perfekt support !

Unico Clothing Company

Great app!! The support team are extremely helpful and quickly responded to my questions via online chat. I highly recommend this app.

Caseituk

Syncee one of the best shopify app i've used for my CSV import. The team are really friendly and very helpful. Would 100% recommend it to anyone.

Extreme Online Co Za

Great Support Keep 100% lovely

Outdoormart

Great product and excellent support :)

Instacosmetic

Great plugin. Does the job to fetch the products and update the inventory. The support team is also great with setting up your products and helping wherever needed

Makaronmk

1,5K products in few minutes uploaded to my store from supplier XML? It was possible with Syncee. Great product with great support! Thanks Syncee

Puremodern

Great service and setup support! Syncee did a trial with me via chat, so we could quickly determine if a good fit for us. The mapping is straightforward and easy to configure. The app will work well if your vendor data is consistent and ready to import. If you have lots of product attributes and options it will not support that because of Shopify's inability to manage complex and multiple product attributes.

Videosorveglianzaitalia

30/08/2017 12.50 : "Where is the CHAT Support ?!? Five Days already installed the app, payed the plan , but the support chat is lost... impossible to contact syncee..."

30/08/2017 12.53 : in Less of TWO minute , by mail I received contatc and at first check : by firefox the plugin chat is not loaded (my problem occours) , try by chrome et voilà !

START THE INTREPID Support...

Five Start Support... now we try to solve a trouble of sync sku ;)

...stay connected!