Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping | Reviews

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Everything Perfect

At first I was skeptical because I couldn't reach anyone on a weekend but later someone did respond to advise their limited on weekends. Since then so far i have been enjoying the different vendors and the syncee agents are helpful, I would recommend this app

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Currently, our support at the weekend is limited, however we still get back to our clients in a very short time even during the weekend. We are here to help you with all your questions to Syncee. We are happy, that you are satisfied with the range of suppliers and products available on Syncee Marketplace. :)

Buziva

App Support: Syncee has been immediate and prompt in providing technical support to Issues that were reported. Their customer support stuff is quick and helpful. Feedback on App: The App should give more useful information like Vendor performance, Genuine reviews, statistic of how many clients have selected a vendor, and Quality Assessment rating. This would help customers decide better on next steps.

September 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on our application and service. Our customers' opinion is very important to us. If anytime you have a question about Syncee, feel free to contact us :)

D’sous Secret

Good for a beginning. i am satisfied with the sevice they are fast in responding thnaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

Small & Mighty Kids Store

Excellent customer service, very clear in giving instructions. As for the app, it takes a while to navigate and get used to. You have to apply as a reseller for each supplier for the same category and not all suppliers can do auto-fulfillment but for those, the app can help ease the process.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are happy you find our customer service excellent and that you like how our app works. In case of any questions, please contact our support team so we can help you anytime. We hope you will be satisfied with our future features and developments as well we make for our clients :)

Dillon's Place

I just started using Syncee and I may update this review in a while after I have worked with the app a little more. That's why I gave 4 out of 5*. From what I have experienced so far it works great, is intuitive and the customer service / support is awesome.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our retailer clients' feedback is important for us. If you have any questions, always feel free to let our support team know about it!

The Romance Nook

I would like more training on how to use the app. But customer service was Great! I love the Syncee Vendors

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are always here and ready to help our clients! If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact our support team, we are happy to help :) Let me recommend you our Help Center as well that has a wide selection of useful articles on how to use Syncee :)

Max&Skye Fashion Boutique

I absolutely love the customer service. Always prompt to help and problems are solved within a minutes.

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our Customer Service and that it fulfills your needs. However, you gave us a 4-star review, and what you think matters to us. Can you provide what features are you missing from Syncee? Since we strive to create the best user-friendly environment that meets everyone's needs and wants.

Babylon

Looks great to start my first eCommerce business, helpful and kind staff and it is on my original language.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our app, Syncee, and the team. :)

Bleu Seas

The app is a little hard to naviagate but their customer service department is awsome! They really take the extra steps to help you and try to make sure you have all the expertise you need.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. Furthermore, we appreciate your kind words about our customer service; this is our main goal to meet our users' expectations.

TopLine Watches & Jewelry

The site is a bit complicated. But, I like that the representative were so helpful. Very responsive and answer my questions directly. Good job!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the Syncee team to let them know how we are doing. :)

Previous 1 3