Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Yolooka

really it's one of the great apps. and have great options. it helps me import and update products from complex xml services. great job!

many thanks to the quick and helpful responses.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our service. We are happy to see that you like what we offer. Here at Syncee we hope you will always find what you are looking for as for managing products in our app in the future as well. If anytime you will have a question, feel free to send us a message about it. We are always here to help.

Loony Juice

App works well, can require some assistance and learning. There are some features that I think would improve the app but all in all it works. customer service is excellent, replies quick and has always assisted me with my issues.

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review of Syncee. We are glad that you like what we offer for our customers. We hope you will find the other features you are looking for in our application later, as we always make improvements on it to make the system be better and more user-friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to always tell about it to us, we would be happy to help anytime.

ScrubHaven

I don't know how I'd update the store with 18000 rows on an excel sheet without this App . I have had MAJOR issues. It's very slow- takes forever to map and filter and the imports can take hours if not half a day.

But the support is VERY helpful. They have gone above and beyond.

I don't know what other options are out there, but this is getting the job done. The job is just taking forever..!

Handbags From Katherine Hazard

I'm just getting started with this app. The customer service team has been fantastically helpful, and in fact they have done the uploading for me. Having been used to Oberlo and Smar7 in the USA/AliExpress, I found it difficult at first. Niki, Imre, and the team have been so helpful in getting us up and running.

Buzz Blossom

This app is amazing. It saves me so much time. I have had the app for 2-3 days now and my life is already changed. The only thing I would recommend for this app is to improve on the mapping instructions (sentence structure) to make it easier for users to understand the process. The price of this app is a bit steep for new shops, but I would say that the time it saves makes it so worth it.

Belle Com Tout

good app but not cheap' its working very well update product automatic/ you need to pay another fees to suplier so its really not cheap

Virtual Visual And Real

dont totally get the heling techniques but understood what to do by seeing.

Golnik

Very good app for Import / Export Details.

Tres Fancy

At first, it's a little bit confuse to learn how to use the app, but after that, with Imre helps, it works like a charm. The app needs a little bit more improvement but I'm pretty happy with the result. Way to go!