Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Bleu Seas

The app is a little hard to naviagate but their customer service department is awsome! They really take the extra steps to help you and try to make sure you have all the expertise you need.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. Furthermore, we appreciate your kind words about our customer service; this is our main goal to meet our users' expectations.

TopLine Watches & Jewelry

The site is a bit complicated. But, I like that the representative were so helpful. Very responsive and answer my questions directly. Good job!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the Syncee team to let them know how we are doing. :)

Picked By Sophie

I'm new to Shopify and very new to Syncee. Whilst I've had a few teething problems, and although I've not found the app particularly easy to use, I'm getting there. The help team are amazing and have always dealt with my queries efficiently and quickly.

October 22, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Don't forget; we are here to help.

Taboo 22

I downloaded this app not too long ago but I have been enjoying having a large selection of products and vendors to choose from.

June 11, 2020

Good to hear you are enjoying using Syncee and finding products and suppliers easily!

FredMuk

Staff super helpful, walking step by step to building an ultimate solution. Really good app so far so good.

Priced Right Shop

I have used Syncee to find some products for my store. They have a wide variety with some products having supplies in the 10's of thousands. I have just used the free subscription so far. Their chat feature is quite responsive and knowledgeable.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our application. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to let us know about it :) Indeed, our team is at the office only on weekdays, so from Monday to Friday. To those messages that we receive at the weekend, we always answer as soon as possible on Monday. Thank you so much for your suggestion, we always like to see our clients' thoughts about our service. :)

Given Chance

Do not force your customers to waste their time for the unnecessary steps. Reviews and whatnots can be suggested to customers and not a compulsory.

Loony Juice

App works well, can require some assistance and learning. There are some features that I think would improve the app but all in all it works. customer service is excellent, replies quick and has always assisted me with my issues.

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review of Syncee. We are glad that you like what we offer for our customers. We hope you will find the other features you are looking for in our application later, as we always make improvements on it to make the system be better and more user-friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to always tell about it to us, we would be happy to help anytime.

ScrubHaven

I don't know how I'd update the store with 18000 rows on an excel sheet without this App . I have had MAJOR issues. It's very slow- takes forever to map and filter and the imports can take hours if not half a day.

But the support is VERY helpful. They have gone above and beyond.

I don't know what other options are out there, but this is getting the job done. The job is just taking forever..!

Handbags From Katherine Hazard

I'm just getting started with this app. The customer service team has been fantastically helpful, and in fact they have done the uploading for me. Having been used to Oberlo and Smar7 in the USA/AliExpress, I found it difficult at first. Niki, Imre, and the team have been so helpful in getting us up and running.

Previous 1