Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

Dillon's Place

I just started using Syncee and I may update this review in a while after I have worked with the app a little more. That's why I gave 4 out of 5*. From what I have experienced so far it works great, is intuitive and the customer service / support is awesome.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our retailer clients' feedback is important for us. If you have any questions, always feel free to let our support team know about it!

The Romance Nook

I would like more training on how to use the app. But customer service was Great! I love the Syncee Vendors

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are always here and ready to help our clients! If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact our support team, we are happy to help :) Let me recommend you our Help Center as well that has a wide selection of useful articles on how to use Syncee :)

Max&Skye Fashion Boutique

I absolutely love the customer service. Always prompt to help and problems are solved within a minutes.

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our Customer Service and that it fulfills your needs. However, you gave us a 4-star review, and what you think matters to us. Can you provide what features are you missing from Syncee? Since we strive to create the best user-friendly environment that meets everyone's needs and wants.

Babylon

Looks great to start my first eCommerce business, helpful and kind staff and it is on my original language.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our app, Syncee, and the team. :)

Bleu Seas

The app is a little hard to naviagate but their customer service department is awsome! They really take the extra steps to help you and try to make sure you have all the expertise you need.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. Furthermore, we appreciate your kind words about our customer service; this is our main goal to meet our users' expectations.

TopLine Watches & Jewelry

The site is a bit complicated. But, I like that the representative were so helpful. Very responsive and answer my questions directly. Good job!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the Syncee team to let them know how we are doing. :)

Picked By Sophie

I'm new to Shopify and very new to Syncee. Whilst I've had a few teething problems, and although I've not found the app particularly easy to use, I'm getting there. The help team are amazing and have always dealt with my queries efficiently and quickly.

October 22, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Don't forget; we are here to help.

Taboo 22

I downloaded this app not too long ago but I have been enjoying having a large selection of products and vendors to choose from.

June 11, 2020

Good to hear you are enjoying using Syncee and finding products and suppliers easily!

FredMuk

Staff super helpful, walking step by step to building an ultimate solution. Really good app so far so good.

Priced Right Shop

I have used Syncee to find some products for my store. They have a wide variety with some products having supplies in the 10's of thousands. I have just used the free subscription so far. Their chat feature is quite responsive and knowledgeable.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our application. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to let us know about it :) Indeed, our team is at the office only on weekdays, so from Monday to Friday. To those messages that we receive at the weekend, we always answer as soon as possible on Monday. Thank you so much for your suggestion, we always like to see our clients' thoughts about our service. :)

Previous 1