Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Imprint America

I was very quick to judge the app, so I am taking the time to re-write this review. It was extremely helpful, and any problems that I had during the update process were my own.

Thank you again, for providing amazing, robust themes and professional support.

Organic Sleep

it's good for the store with less customizations, not for us. I saw my store is totally difference in the new update theme. I don't think I can use it.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Great themes! So far no update to mine...I'll modify the review once I know it's working. :)

Freemancave

Very easy to use. Out of the Sandbox has great themes and a great updater.

Jateknagyker

Can't preview turbo theme, could have better way to update
better than nothing tho

Unni And Evans

Very pleased with the level of support provided by Out of the Sandbox, including the provision of this app.

Giftsreadytogo

Wonderful app. Made upgrading so much easier. Support was great in answering my questions.

Jack Rabbit Vineyard

WOW! Great thinking Out of the Sandbox Team. I was preparing for the daunting task of rebuilding my website after an theme upgrade and then discovered you had developed this. Thanks so much!

Yudanshafightwear

A much needed app but it does not carry over all of the previous theme's customizations.

Uniqsocks

Excellent theme updater. It works in the background and takes the frustration out of manually reinstalling the website theme. Great company and even better support!

Keep doing big things Out Of The Sandbox!