Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Made In Perth

Very intuitive bot builder, and easy to test. Seamless experience and great, quick customer service; ironically!

June 22, 2021

This is exactly the experience we want to give to our clients. Thank you for the kind words :)

Mates Rates Auto Parts

Absolutely brilliant. Once installed it boosted sales immediately because it links to your socials and you never miss a message. Get on it.

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! :)

Mella Bear Deutsch

Amazing app and amazing support. Thank you very much. I love this app, i think is the best one in Shopify.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it :)

CAPRON ARTS

I was looking for a chat-bot solution that will help gain more email subscribers. I have a little small business store with 25K visitors per month. Tidio only served the first 1000 visitors, then the bot stopped working. Now they ask for $89/mo for 20K visitors per month. It's a pure robbery. I know you guys are smart and IT-geeks, and you're surrounded by billionaires and trillion dollar businesses - they are all around you. Then this makes you think that a small business with 25K visitors per month is a billionaire too... this is not true. 25K visitors per month can hardly generate $5K in gross sales. Minus 5% transaction commission, minus 45% operational costs (shopify, apps, google services). So you get roughly 30% of the gross revenues - and that's to put food on a table for a family. Now you want to take $89 from my pocket for just running a bot that asks for a customer's email address. For $89/mo I'll write my own bot with blackjack and hookers.
You guys forgot how hard to earn each dollar. How much daily hard work, sweat, pain and grinding is in each earned dollar.
Good luck!

June 21, 2021

Hi, I’m really sorry to hear that you’re not satisfied with our pricing. Tidio has a feature that would ask your visitors for their email address, which is entirely free forever. Our support team will reach out to you with a step-by-step solution. Olek - Head of Customer Experience.

Nossa Familia Coffee

Great feature set, even on the free plan. Intuitive and functional. They offer some pre-configured chatbot options, which is nice, and their support has been terrific.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much! We are proud to be a part of your business :)

Awaken Art Store

Excellent app. Is extremely helpful. I love it. Excellent customer service, too! Highly recommended.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! :)

SupplementSource.ca

Very good app. Does everything I need and more. Even better...top notch customer service! A+
Would definitely recommend .

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind and motivating words :)

DogaSocks

Very good app. You can easily see what users are browsing on your website so you can send them personalized message each time. Recommended they are very helpful, you can get support within matter of seconds. Thanks

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are really happy you enjoy the features we offer :)

Citizen Watches Australia

The app is really helpful and simple to use and the support is very good. It is just missing a few features that would make it so much better such as;
*The ability to paste a screenshot without needing to save first.
*Integration with Teams :)
*Allow multiple facebook pages

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and suggestions! We appreciate both very much :)

Mobile Mattress

We use this app for our online chat. It is great! Service and support are awesome. Definitely, the best live chat we have been tried.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words for the service and the team! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112