Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Bots and Marketing Automation

TDL

Great App to get in touch with your customers professionally and the support is very comprehensive and fast to find the right solution!

Tatemae Honne

Top app, look no further!
Everything works as stated and its insane for conversions and customer engagement.
Thanks guys

Vapor Technologies Austin

I've been using Tidio App for two sites over the past year and half, Great features and automation to drive sales and customer interaction. I am also part of their Facebook group where you can speak directly to their staff. I had a few issues and started speaking to Rafal, 30 mins later.... everything was finely tuned to work nicely between two sites under one account.

You can not go wrong with this app because of their crew specifically Rafal. He is a pro and can take your business to the next level. We will always use Tidio because of the customer service they give as well as a great product!

Thanks again, Rafal!

VTA Wholesale

Thanks again, Rafal!

WATCHMONT

If you're looking for an app that allows you to communicate directly with your customers, look no further!

The chat works flawlessly on both desktop and mobile and the GUI can be customised with ease.

The support for the app has also been exceptional!

Thanks to the Tidio Team!

ShotKam

As a growing store, we love being available to our customers as much as possible, in an easily accessible and convenient way. While not always the most user-friendly on the back-end, their support is A+ and they always help us get where we want to be.

Original KBH

These guys made something great. Finally someone who understands the importance of good UX/UI in chat. Easy to use, integrate and customize. Free solution and very affordable upgrade options.

modcolorpop

The customer service is great - Thank you Martin! I haven't been able to use the product much yet, however, I believe this is going to be a great product for me.

Tenner Prime

Perfect! Support is obviously immiadiate, considerate and very understanding, I mean that's their selling point so no wonder but still very impressive. The UI is simple and straght to the point. Integration with shopify is seemless and it works great out of the box!

Dio Candle Company

Oscar is most helpful! They are always on standby and their customer service is fantastic. They answer all of my questions, they jump through all the hoops I set up too haha. Will keep this app forever, it's amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70