Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Bots and Marketing Automation

Essence Luxe Couture

Very great app. I love that it does everything, abandoned carts, chat and automations. The have a mobile app and desktop app that makes it very realistic for our small team to be available for chat all whenever required

Auto Case

Amazing app and great live support! this app makes your website damn good! love it! highly recommend it!!!!!!

The James Shoes

i used this app and i am happy, customer services is very helpfully and friendly also you can get very quick support from them.

Rocky Point Tile - Glass and Mosaic Tile Store

We have used this app for a few days now and the support has been amazing! Very quick to respond and willing to help with any questions you may have. Highly recommend!

This app is also great when chatting with customers and staying connected to your business.

Bravuralondon.com

Love this app very easy to use, great interface. Support is 100%, i chatted till 10.30pm. The bot will save us loads of time.

kids at home

Great customer support and great chat features!

Sneakit.in

Amazing app and amazing Support! you can make bots as per your need! Amazing work tidio! we are a startup now, when we raise funds and everything, we are going to rely only on tidio for all our customer satisfaction thing. Shoutout to Olek from the team who was amazing!

Sneakers Haute Couture

This app is impressive, many features and easy to understand. I recommand it and for his support team, always at your service. Keep going to have more news features!

PremioMart

price:

Reasonable and literally the lowest considering what this app offers It distinguishes itself from other apps

Support: they reply to me within seconds, they fix my problems within seconds too

App: Looks professional can be downloaded on my laptop, and mobile device with the 15/m I can have 3 operators so one of us is always alert for our customers at all times.

BOTS:

yes they have bots, a bot can help reply and respond to a customer that needs help in the many basic everyday questions, like product availably, wether we deliver here or there, or even tracking an item, and much more and it'll always give the customer a button to speak directly to an operator incase the bot cant help in his or her enquiry

Try the app you guys, you get a few days for free what ye got to lose. and am a very very picky person

See it in action at:

PremioMart.com

Big Digital Fish

great support team, very friendly, quick and professional. Happy with my Tidio messenger on the site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66