Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Bots and Marketing Automation

Cosmic Sight

This app is awesome for anyone in E-ccomerce looking for a live chat customer support system, that's user friendly and looks awesome and will help grow your business.

Regium

Pretty easy to use, flexible and fun in some way. Great tools which make work easier.
Superb support, talked with Arek and next day with José, both of them really helpful. Helped me find a solution in minutes.

Green Valley Supply

Better than I expected, this app is structured in a way that allowed me to begin operating immediately and add the valuable features in real time.

I really hope the ongoing subscription price goes into continued development because its pretty useful.

April 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're constantly improving our app thanks to feedback like yours. :)

LyonsTactical.com

This seems like a fantastic app and I was very happy to install it, but in reality, it can be a bit complicated and challenging to set up just right. Once all is said and done, to have a reasonable version of this app working you will spend $30 per month... for functionality that doesn't provide a whole lot more than a basic chat app will (other than the automation) but those aren't really that awesome. They are fun at first and seem like they will be excellent, but truly, people just ignore them or consider them an annoyance BUT you will be charged for each automation... until you hit your free limit of 100 hits in a month (a few days at best) then automation go bye bye... unless, of course, you want to pay another $15 to get up to 5k automation. Seem odd to go from 100 to 5K? Maybe just ask us up front for the minimum $15 that you really want... no need for a silly free 100... All this said, the guys seem great and there is real potential in the product, but therein lies the problem, so much has been put into creating a great product that the real world side of the app is lacking.

April 14, 2019

Hi, Olek here from the Support team. Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. I reached out to you via email with a follow-up question.

KwheelsUK

Fast & precise support - These guys are awesome...p.s make a payment gateway lol, need one with this level of support.

April 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We do it because we love our users! :)

BlendLife

First off,... Awesome awesome support! Not joking here... I never feel like I'm asking too much or like I am bothering the agents. The features you get out of the box are amazing.. I like the integrations.. and I am now slowly discovering what the bot launcher can do for me. Super app if you are looking for a chat option for your site. Recommended!

Aceology

Great app - easy to use and awesome customer service. It's got a great customisable design and interface. Would recommend.

Body Supports

i use this app to help me keep in touch with customers on my store and it works perfect thanks!!! would recommend!

Bidwell Lighting

This app will play a vital role in customer acquisition and service. The UI has a slight learning curve. Fortunately, Tidio's customer service is top notch. Shout out to Rafal from Poland! Thanks for all the help!

Smartems

I used the Chat to enquire about an issue and the experience was awesome because of the quick response

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73