Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

La Cave à Laine

Set-up takes just minutes and the possibilities are infinite! I have created my first 4 bots in just an hour!

CHIROPENS™

This app is excellent! Easy use. Raccomanded. It's well done and can be set up in no time. Wonderful!

April 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our app : )

VIVIQ Skin Health

Great value for the cost! Tidio's chatbot was easy to install and super simple to customize. It integrates seamlessly into our online store, and we get great customer engagement from it. This is my first time setting up a chatbot, but the logic tree was a breeze to finalize. Highly recommend!

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing words and the 5 stars :)

Fitness Junkies | Official Store

Hands down best chat app in terms of value for money. I tried chatra and live chat and neither can compare. Support is really great and Maciek is super helpful! Thanks

April 8, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I will forward your kind feedback to Maciek :)

Levei Tudo

I used this app to help me serve customers more quickly. I really like how it meets the needs of care.

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Your Full Potential

Brilliant app and brilliant customer service. We're very impressed with how much you can get from the basic package. Well done to the developers.

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much! Our whole team is glad and motivated to see your amazing review :)

ThermoCheck

They penalize you and make you pay more once you hit certain arbitrary use levels. You don't unlock any new features, you just need to pay more. IMO, not worth it.

March 23, 2021

Hi! I'm really sad to see your review - higher chatbot plans help our users reach more clients every month -> this usually leads to more sales, increased order value and improved customer satisfaction. We hear your feedback, and we are working on an improved method of calculating the welcoming chatbot's quota. Our team wants to be sure that it meets everyone's expectations. Olek

SoM

Great chat app. Lots of chatbot and automation functionality. Interface is great and set up was easy. Would highly recommend!

March 22, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business. Thank you for the 5 stars!

Dawg Presents

Perfect. Does exactly as advertised. Would recommended this application to anyone planning to run their own shopify store!

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Fuchusi

I'm not saying this company is a scam company but surely operates like one. Let me explain. They will first offer 30 days for free as long as you dont go over 1000 chatbots , everything was going OK and my Google analytics didn't show an increase in traffic. But after a month once they have your custom they then send message to say I used up my 1000 Chatbot messages when I only probably spoke to 5 people that month. They offered that I should buy the $18 a month which gives me 3000 chatbots which I subscribed to but guess what after few weeks I get a message saying I ran out of chatbots, I couldn't believe it as again probably spoke to about 5 people the following month. Now before the month comes to an end only 2 weeks to my 30 days I get messages saying I ran out of chatbots and i need to further upgrade but the more money I spent with them the less interaction I had with my customers. I would really not recommend this company they are only there to swindle you. Please go for other options. They have no care whatsoever so as long as they have get the most money out of you.

March 21, 2021

I'm really sorry to see your review, and I understand why you felt that way - although - Tidio is certainly not a scam company. We are currently working on a different method of calculating the quota in the chatbot that greets new visitors to make sure that it meets our users' expectations. Please note that the chatbot you mentioned was firing every time a new visitor came to your website. This means using the quota quickly for websites with high traffic and is not related to how many conversations you'd started. Again, I'm really sorry; I have reached out to you via email to help you rebuild your chatbot.
Olek