Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

YOUHAVELANDED

App is very easy to set up and use. Easily customizable and great functionality. When I had issues installing the app, Sara from the support team helped me out immensely! 5 stars for the support team alone, and another 5 for the app if I could!

Get More

I love this app and support, request support twice and get satisfied support, recommend to dropshippers

StudioLJewelry

I used this app for my online jewelry store Studio L Jewelry. It is the PERFECT solutions for collecting leads, giving discounts, helping customers, and anything else you need for engagement on an e-commerce site. It's so easy to use and brilliantly designed. Don't have a e-commerce site without it!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

STIVALI

Just added it and it seems like a great tool for my online store stivali.us Happy to see that I can get in touch with any client at any time; and that if I am not available they can still get help. AMAZING!

Thank you!

BoomTech.

gread sales booster

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your review!

BAICHEN-INSMART

App works great and has great support. We love the app and has helped our business tremendously. Highly recommend!!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

LilaLavanda

I've been using Tidio for about a year now. I've never had an issue with it and it has let me set up bots to manage customer service without me intervening. Support has always been great, Olek and the rest of the team really go way and beyond to help me get things donde the way I need them.

I recently had to downgrade and I was worried I would loose all the work I had done during the past year. I was happily surprised to know I could keep the free plan. My bots and all my settings are kept intact though the chatbots will be limited to reach 100 unique visitors a month.

Tidio is one of the best -if not the best- apps I've used. I really recommend it.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much, we're really proud you're here with us. :)

Wag The Nub

Rafa spent the past hour and a half walking me through this app. couldn't be more pleased. LOVE this app and the customer service!!! :)

Thank you so much! Cheers from Rafal :D

Diabetic Supplies Express

November 13, 2019

Amazing review, thank you so much!

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

so far amazing this app gives you what you need with a beautiful and smart interface thanks allot for your effort

November 13, 2019

Big thanks from our team! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83