Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

shop.LEDVANCE.com

Tidio Live Chat is a fantastic app. The support is fast and always ready to help. The app works great and I am happy that we chose Tidio as our live chat and chat bot provider.

ميـّار

i'm using this app to help me with the live chat, and the support team are available all the time.
thanks a lot

August 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are very glad to be a part of your business :)

populahpresents

Currently, I am using the free plan and it has been great, and the fact that I can use their mobile app to chat live with customers is a plus. Their user interface is easy to follow and set up, so you will be up & running in no time. I have contacted customer service once (after hours) for a general question about their plans, and I received a reply in just a few hours after sending. I will be sure to post more reviews as I gain more usage an experience with this app.

August 3, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app, your kind words and the 5 stars! :)

XTRAVSHOP

I mean.. you havent install it yet?! you missing!
Well done Tidio ❗ not enough are the words to explain how usefull this app is.
XTRAVSHOP.COM

August 3, 2020

Thank you soo much! Your encouraging words fuel us to improve every day :)

Jozelhair

fantastic app i gained so many customers using this app and its convert so well. i sealed so many deals chatting with the customer immediately Tidio chat alert me

August 1, 2020

We are proud to be a part of your business! Thank you for the review :)

Chancery Lane

This is amazing. They have conditional logic where you can essentially automate your own chat bot. This sends a message to all your users and welcomes them/way more complicated features. It also let me put my welcome message in any language. This is the chat bot app for you.

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We are very glad you enjoy our Multilanguage feature and Tidio overall :)

Stir Crazy Designs

I absolutely love this software, it is awesome. It makes you feel so good when you hear the sounds to let you know that someone has entered your store :-). To be able to design our own popup/messages is so awesome as well. thank you!

July 29, 2020

We are really happy to hear that you enjoy using Tidio!

hitorhike camping gears

It works really well, and the customer service is very enthusiastic to help solve problems.Effective monitoring of incoming data。Ability to communicate with customers in a timely manner

July 29, 2020

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We are proud to be a part of your business!

Master Filmmaker

Great App, the chatbot feature has boosted sales and tracks those sales so you know where they are coming from

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great and thoughtful review :)

PROJECTISR US

Having Connectivity issues where settings would not save, would not load, etc. Now I cannot even open the app, cannot deactivate the chat bot

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95