Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Paparazzi Closet

i m sorry to say it lags and whern tried deleting its still there on the store and not working fine

September 16, 2019

I'm so sorry to see your review. Not sure what caused the issue on your website - we have probably the lightest widget on the market. I don't see the chat on your website anymore. Please reach out to me at olek@tidio.net - I'll do my best to help you.

Seginus Lighting

Tidio is a great chat app and I recommend it to other users of Shopify. It has plenty of customizations and options and its basic functions are free which is great.

Awesome, thanks! <3

Perlaos

Friendly to use, cool design and layout options, and the support is A+, you can chat with the team anytime, thank you Kamil, for helping me out today.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Cheers from Kamil as well! :)

Pool Best Buy

Easy to install and easy to use. Great for customer service! Truly recommended this app. AND IT'S FREE to start with.

September 16, 2019

Perfect, thank you so much.

JanCars

Very easy installation with a wonderful support team. I had a few issues/concerns and Jan was so patient in helping me solve them. Support is very efficient and fast. When my sales increase I will definitely upgrade.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Best of luck from our team and cheers from Jan. :)

Art Space

I love this app. The chatbots have been great for conversions so 5 stars. Support is also quick helpful and efficient

Thank you so much!

Hand Stamped Trinkets

This app is amazing - and so far I’m only in the free version. The customer service is spot on! I’ve had a couple minor issues I couldn’t figure out. Hit the chat button and within seconds someone was there and the problem was resolved. I love, love the chat bots! WTG Tidio! Keep up the good work

August 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review. This made our day. Have a great one too! :)

Acrylic Diva

First off, their support is spot on. Right there when you need them. Secondly, I've tried a couple of other chat platforms that were way too complicated and time consuming. The bot setup on Tidio is really easy and user friendly. I highly recommend Tidio. Love their app!

UNELEFANTE.MX

One of my favorite apps, support is awesome! Very cheap compared to the value it has brought to our business.

August 30, 2019

Amazing, thank you!

ConfidentHair

I really like this app as it allows you to connect with visitors anywhere through you phone app that makes it easier to respond to customers while on the go! And customer service is nice

August 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It was great to chat with you over our support chat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79