Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

GENEW US

This is a great app, customer support is pretty awesome they respond immediately in their live chat. It has a lot of great features and friendly customization. Your customers can contact you with ease if they have any questions while shopping which can help boost sales. I highly recommend this app

Smokits.com

I installed this because I wanted a live chat app on my site. It took about 5 minutes total to set up from start to finish, including tweaking to my preferences. Don't look anywhere else, I did the research already this is the winner! Jan in customer service helped get everything perfect. Really fast response and help customizing thanks again!

TrendPony

I have only had tidio for not even a day and wow I am impressed! It looks smart on site, easy to use and it has already increased my customer list. I have more insight too with who is checking out my site and what they are looking at. Many thanks :)

YouEnvyMe.Club

Highly Recommended! This app is absolutely amazing. It gives your website a VERY PROFESSIONAL image. Once you play with the buttons and get everything set up, it' looks amazing. It has many customizable features and is very easy to use. I rate this #1. I am VERY impressed!

Coffeeine

Love it! I had given up finding a nice chat at an affordable cost for our website. But then I found Tidio! It works great, is beautiful, and is full of great features! I say give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Needjewelry.com

Customer service is very plesant to work with. Chatbots are easy to set up and change and you can easily turn them on and off. The robot bots can track shipments and look up availability for your customers from information in your Shopify store. Recommend this app as one of the best. Much better reviews than a BIG NAME chat. Needjewelry.com Loves Tidio!

Just Your Dream London

I absolutely recommend this app to everyone it is very helpful and easy to work, is customizable and the customer support is fantastic. Congrats on the great app. I already recommend this app to so many people. Thank you!

KURO online

Use this app across all 3 of my websites, really simple setup, extremely versatile and the support stuff know what they doing.

July 10, 2019

Amazing - thank you for using our app on all 3 of your websites!

TruPatriot

Tidio Live Chat is a great addition to our online store. It has allowed to be more engaged with our customers and help them find the products want.

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much, we're really happy to hear that.

Deerest Copenhagen

Great app, and even though it takes time to chat with people, it is really worth it. We get a lot of customers in our brick'n'mortar shop thanks to Tidio.
Great great customer service also. Don't be affraid to pay to get the features, it's worth it.

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much - chats can take some time, but it's great to connect with your customers and learn their needs. Best of luck from our team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76