Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Hello World Fitness

So far this app is awesome! I like the array of chatbots, but it is a little difficult to create one on your own.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is very important to us so that we can improve for our clients :)

Facestora

This is my first time. I think it is a good app that can use easily and help to connect most of the options and as a pro package owner, I hope to find how useful this to me. {lease help me to improve and make the best online shopping website.

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! :)

Adorned By You

Tidio is fantastic! It's so easy to use and customize. There are so many ways it can help your shop from live chats to email marketing!

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Officialinface.com

Highly recommended. I use the free plan and it does the job very well for me. I can answer from anywhere because of their phone app

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! This is exactly what our goal was, we are glad you are enjoying Tidio :)

Aesther Collection

It is a very user friendly app especially for new beginners. There are templates that allow guide and allow us to install the bot with a click. The online consultants are very helpful and prompt to assist. I am quite certain they are humans :)! I like many features such as being notified when there are visitors and I could see the replies from the visitors as well. It saves much time and effort on my end as a store owner.

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and kind words to our team. I can confirm that we are a team of somewhat lovely humans, delighted with your amazing review :)

Shop Quint Essence

This app is amazing! Support is great and honestly just such a lifesaver. App is still being developed so certain settings may still be lacking but overall VERY SATISFIED!

October 12, 2020

We appreciate the review very much! Thank you for the encouraging words :)

Hair Scarlet

I recently begun using this app. It's amazing! Communicate with your clients even when you're offline!

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! :)

Elixir Naturals

This app is amazing and love all the ways you can customize the experience. Love the desktop/mobile app features that provide flexibility to respond promptly anywhere I am. Also, the service for this app is AMAZING. It's actually my favourite part of it! Love being able to talk to real people when I'm in need of help and they address all of my concerns. Thank you !

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate your kind words very much :)

SoQuiet

Cette application est est top avec une équipe solide pour le SAV. A utiliser avec une équipe ou sans car possibilité de créer de bots

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5star review! :)

No Touch MultiKey - No Touch Door Opener

This chat app is a MUST HAVE. I originally used Shopify PING and this one is 10x better and the FREE PLAN is perfect for 90% of small businesses. I have been using it for over a month on the free plan and I love it. What sealed the deal for me was they have a desktop app that perfectly syncs with the mobile chat app so I can respond to customers both on my phone or my desktop while I am working.

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing words! We are proud to be a part of your business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100