Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Babymac

100% recommended .. great app, easy to install/configure and give you a plus in your store without any effort. Thanks

Coverupaccessories

Great App, easy to use and very useful for Customer Services

Showgirlslim Tea

Great software and integration with Shopify. We had an issue with logging in, which was not on there end, and they rectified it right away and The Live Chat agent was super helpful. This is one of the best platforms, we have used for Live Chat. We Recommend this App Highly.

Taymory Mexico

Easy to use and excellent for customer service

Oxeme Gifts

Great App. Stable work! Only goog emotion!

Retroroad

So good and nice looking app. You can customize it to fit your theme. Professional. Top quality customer service.

Books Rd

I have only been using it for a few days, but the support has been EXCELLENT helping me with my questions and troubles. It is chat not a person, but it responds instantaneously and solves problems real fast.

Support is what makes me like this product.

A++

Staavias

I love this app. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Great app

Dulce Porvenir Estudio

It works great. Beautiful interface design and easy to use. Thank you!

Jewelleryofscotland

Fantastic app - it has definitely increased my conversion rate by making me several sales, the first of which paid for the at least 1 year's subscription! Trust is a key cornerstone for commerce, and what better way to increase trust than through easy to use communication.